Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

The hangover. 8/10 Bloody hilarious!
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Lesbian Vampire Killers - 3/10 I knew from the start that I wouldn't like this film, it was slightly funny in some bits but I really only watched this because my Dad wouldn't shut up until I saw it :\

Train Spotting - 8/10 Really liked this, was very entertaining and reminded me of a happier alternative to Requiem for a Dream :P

The Human Centipede 2 - ... It made the first one look tame that is all I'm saying, I'm not surprised it has been banned in countries.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Lesbian Vampire Killers - 3/10 I knew from the start that I wouldn't like this film, it was slightly funny in some bits but I really only watched this because my Dad wouldn't shut up until I saw it :\

Train Spotting - 8/10 Really liked this, was very entertaining and reminded me of a happier alternative to Requiem for a Dream :P

The Human Centipede 2 - ... It made the first one look tame that is all I'm saying, I'm not surprised it has been banned in countries.
    Interesting way to describe Trainspotting-Requiem is one of my favorite films ever, you're making me think now I should really make an effort to watch Trainspotting!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Paranormal Activity - 7/10 mainly because I just liked how it was shot, I don't see what was scary about it though, seemed a little flat but well acted

Four Lions - 10/10 loved it, Chris Morris is simply amazing, well acted and thought out, touching in some ways even when you're laughing your arse off

Moon - 8/10 Great concept and storyline and well done considering there's only really 2 characters and one is a robot but even that worked well, might watch it again when I've had less vino as I did get confused a couple of times lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Moon - 8/10 Great concept and storyline and well done considering there's only really 2 characters and one is a robot but even that worked well, might watch it again when I've had less vino as I did get confused a couple of times lol!
    I'd also rate it around 7/10 or 8/10, though my family found it boring, even as Sci-Fi fans. Confusing is a good word for it. Even after the movie was over, I had to sit down and have a good think to work out what actually happened :P I didn't think it was THAT clear.

Four lions is hilarious!

The inbetweener movie I thought was funny, but it is a great film if you want to turn your brain off and just laugh.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsurvivor View Post
    I'd also rate it around 7/10 or 8/10, though my family found it boring, even as Sci-Fi fans. Confusing is a good word for it. Even after the movie was over, I had to sit down and have a good think to work out what actually happened :P I didn't think it was THAT clear.
    I'm glad it wasn't just me then!

POTC 1-4 = 10/10 I just love them haha

Even been enjoying watching my son play the lego potc on the xbox, I wanted to play it but hubby now has said xbox....I need a replacement one haha :p
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Final Destination 5, 6/10: Simply cause I don't think ANY of the sequels was as good as the first movie but this was an entertaining 2 hours.
    Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn I, 8/10: I actually liked this one, although I did not like the rest. Romance is not SO huge in this movie, which is great for me personally, there is action, nice plot and a nice ending (well, temporary ending anyway).
    The Help, 10/10: LOVED it, absolutely loved it.
    The Invention of lying, 10/10: ANYTHING that would have Ricky Gervais as part of it is a 10 to me. It's only an advantage that the script is genius and it's a BRILLIANT movie.
    The Change-up, 8/10: If you are a fan of this kind of thing, it's a fun fun fun film to watch and spend a very relaxing, laughing 2 hours.
    What's your number, 2/10: Boring.
    I don't know how she does it, 6/10: Because I could relate to the whole storyline, if you don't have children however, you may find it boring and not relating to you, I know if I didn't have my daughter, I wouldn't be able to watch this till the end. :P
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, both parts, 10/10: HUGE Harry Potter fan here, loved both the films, love and have ALL the books. Even if you don't like Harry Potter specifically, it's still a great film to go to, you will have a good time watching it.
    Crazy Stupid Love, 7/10: I was never a Steve Carrell fan (I REALLY dislike him in the US version of The Office, I cannot imagine anyone else starring there except Ricky Gervais as David Brent) but this was an entertaining movie nonetheless.
    Transformers 3, 9/10: For its genre, GREAT action movie!
    Mr Poppers penguins, 5/10: Great for 2/3 of it, then it starts to get really boring and going downhill.
    Thor, 9/10: Loved it although I have to say, the storyline and the romance between the two in the film is SO poorly written, it makes no sense. But still, great action movie.
    The Green Lantern, 10/10: Love love LOVED it. If only Ryan Reynolds didn't play the hero, would be great, I can't stand that guy. But overall, great film, great action scenes, awesome special effects.
    Friends with Benefits, 8/10: Good comedy till the end, doesn't get boring (although it gets a bit dramatic just before the end) but it's good and this coming from a non-romantic comedy fan but this is actually enjoyable.
    Bad teacher, 10/10: Hahaha brilliant movie and Cameron Diaz is SO good in this part, I loved the whole idea behind it. The scenes where she is actually interracting with the students are hilarious.
    Super 8, 1/10: I can say it was one of the worst movies I have watched. Sorry :(
    Xmen first class, 9/10: Very good story, very good direction and of course, James MacAvoy......yumm :P
    Arthur, 7/10: I liked it. Not THAT much, but it's a nice film and I liked the ending. Keep in mind that I *adore* Russell Brand so my 7 is extra for him :P But no, was a fun movie.
    Hall Pass, 8/10: For its genre. Very funny!
    The Roommate, 1/10: NO, just no. If I wanted to watch a proper film like that, I would watch Single white female.
    Morning Glory, 8/10: I liked this movie, Harrison Ford is SO obnoxious, you want to kick him in the bollocks lol.
    Easy A, 8/10: Fun movie, liked the idea of the story and Emma Stone is great in it.
    Get him to the greek, 10/10: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it loved it loved it, it's so good, such a fun film and Russell Brand seems like he is playing himself in the movie. Did I say I loved it? :P

Yup, I did watch all these movies, I've been away a year :P
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Bad Santa (I have seen this before but I don't think all the way through, I didn't remember some of it). Regardless, I really enjoyed it. I love Billy Bob Thornton though anyways, but it's a nice change from the usual christmasy films. 8/10.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2.
    Really really can't rate this, I can't really rate any of them, but when watching this it hit me-I was 9 when I saw the first movie, 10 years of my life have been spent following Harry Potter! Wth do I do now??? Lol, I think now there's even more hype around them, but I can remember how excited people were when I was younger, how we imagined the films and stuff. It's just so strange to think they're finished now (hence why I put off watching it for so long, I needed to drag it out!).
    4 tattoos.

Facebook