Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

What's your number?
    Okay so the plot's obvious, but the acting actually isn't terrible, there are some really good parts . So despite it being quite derogatory to women, if you look at if from that angle, it's worth a watch. Plus, it does kinda ring true. 7.5/10

EDIT:Watched The Change-up yesterday as well. Have not laughed so much at a movie for quite some time-some parts are hilarious! Proper immature comedy though, but despite being a quite overdone storyline, this was a bit more fun than the normal kid/adult bodyswap . 8/10
    Last edited by soph_17; 11-07-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Horrible Bosses: I think this must be the first movie i've watched where Kevin Spacey wasn't my favorite part of the movie! Jennifer Aniston is brilliant! It's really good to see her in a different role, and she really does it well. Very funny and well written. 8.5/10
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Abduction starring Taylor Lautner, brilliant storyline & some good action - 9/10
    My names Ben
    Tattoos:
    Arms, Hands, Fingers, Thumbs, Neck Piercings: Lobe (10mm) x2, Nipple (L - horizontal BCR)
    Piercings: (Retired) Eyebrow x2, Helix x1, Lobe (1mm) x1 Future plans: Tattoos - Full bodysuit

facebook
    | deviantART
    "Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past"

Mulan:6/10.

Sex Drive 7.5/10. Tis one of my favorite films for purile humor.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Black Swan 8/10

The Way - 9/10

Grouchy American opt ... optha ..... eye doctor has to go to France to pick up the remains of his son who died on the first stage of a (long) pilgrimage walk, decides overnight to do the walk for his son, takes his ashes with him.

Not as depressing as might be expected, it actually turns into a bit of a buddy road movie with the little group of odd "friends" he picks up along the way. Nice mixture of touching and funny really enjoyed it.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

"A Love Song for Bobby Long" - 9/10

Nice movie. I was impressed. Didn't really expect much from it. but the story was quite good. Good acting by Scarlet Johansson and Travolta, and one of the characters (Lawson, played by Gabriel Macht) was pretty yumm, which helps. haha
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Twilight: Breaking Dawn (Part 1)

Good movie, slow & soppy to start off but then gets better, not as much action/killing as the previous ones but still a good watch. Ended right at a good bit so looks like we have to wait to Part 2 comes out to see what happens next

7/10
    My names Ben
    Tattoos:
    Arms, Hands, Fingers, Thumbs, Neck Piercings: Lobe (10mm) x2, Nipple (L - horizontal BCR)
    Piercings: (Retired) Eyebrow x2, Helix x1, Lobe (1mm) x1 Future plans: Tattoos - Full bodysuit

facebook
    | deviantART
    "Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past"

Apocalypse Now Redux ... it's that old vietnam war film from years and years ago that's really long and boring, but the extended edition with extra boredom.
    Boring boring boring boring boring.

Bf is proud of me for sitting through the whole thing. Three and a quarter hours... I was just too bored to move.

"widely considered one of the greatest movies ever made" ... by who? Insomniacs?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

aha that's pretty much what I always thought about apocalypse now redux as well tbh
    admittedly I've never sat through the whole film as I'm usually bored to tears within the first 15 minutes anyway...
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr