Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Final Destination 5 - 6/10

Good, but so like every other Final Destination film The ending was quite good though.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Titanic. 10/10 because I cry every time.
    Joshua David; Mummy's perfect little man

Piercings&Tattoos;
    2x Lobe (r&l)
    Tragus
    D.O.B on my wrist
    Dreamcatcher on my ankle

Want:
    Nose/Septum
    Inner Conch
    Many More Tattoos

Retired:
    Navel

Watched the inbetweeners movie as an inbetweeners virgin, and though it was funny I really wanted to pick holes in the plot... Blame OCD! so I'd say it was a decent film but I wouldn't necessarily go searching for the show.

4.3.2.1 ive been wanting to watch this for a while. I thought it was actually an attempt at a chick action flick or something on watching it... Pretty good but again not rushing out to buy the DVD. Amazed that Michelle Ryan didn't get mentioned in the advertising and everything though considering how big she became over bionic woman...

The English patient. Never seen this before, missed the beginning and kept having to bob in and out while it was on but it was good enough that I didn't fall asleep despite being SHATTERED. But not so good that I cried
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Captain America- I fell asleep!!
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

The Magdalene sisters: I won't even begin to talk about the subject matter as it's a little close to home for me, and as it's fairly controversial I don't want anyone to get offended/start an argument on here as obv everyone has different opinions. I knew how i'd feel about the subject matter, but throughout it actually has some funny moments, it's very touching and I love the way it was filmed, the character of Bernadette really stands out, but it's very personal to all 3 main characters. It's not a nice or enjoyable film due to the subject matter, but defiitely worth watching. 8.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Real Steel - Great movie, suitable for anyone to watch - 4/5 stars
    My names Ben
    Tattoos:
    Arms, Hands, Fingers, Thumbs, Neck Piercings: Lobe (10mm) x2, Nipple (L - horizontal BCR)
    Piercings: (Retired) Eyebrow x2, Helix x1, Lobe (1mm) x1 Future plans: Tattoos - Full bodysuit

facebook
    | deviantART
    "Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past"

Coraline. C: It was so cute; 4/5.

Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning

Aliens! My all time favorite sci-fi film. I tend to watch it every now and then, hard to believe it came out in '86. As for the rating well 11/10 of course.

" Get away from her, you bitch!! "

Bunraku 6/10...watched it because my favourite Japanese idol had a part in a holywood movie! Whoop! It was good but not brilliant. Went on a little too long.

I also recently watched "Last night" and although I didn't see the beginning, I really enjoyed the film (it had me close to tears a few times which to me shows it's a good film as it can provoke emotion) it doesn't have a nice story as it is about cheating on your partner but is something to ponder. 8.5/10
    Last edited by nikorusama; 10-22-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    Have: Right lobe X 2
    Left Lobe X 2
    Left tragus
    Left helix

Want:
    Left helix
    Snake bites
    Right Rook or forward helix
    Right lobe 2nd hole stretched to 3/4mm.
    Right helix

Retired: Right helix x 2
    R/L lobes
    Left horizontal eyebrow RIP :(

Lesbian vampire killers.
    Actually loved this, not much else I can say about it. Perfect for a few laughs as a pick me up movie . 7.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook