Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Clash of the Titans - Can you give minus marks out of 10?

Limitless - 10/10 Fantastic film. Now if only I could find myself some NZT...

Toy Story:Still really not keen on this, considering it's Pixar it's probs my least favorite. Does remind me of one of my teachers who used to have Woody&Buzz toys though . 6.5/10

Life as we know it: This should be nauseatingly cute, and it is, but with a twist. It's nicely done, even though slightly predictable it's very watchable. Plus it helps that Josh Duhamel is very purrrrdy ^_^. 8/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Without a Paddle 8/10, forgot how funny it was.
    Hi! I'm Casey

Have:
    Industrial, tragus x2, ear web x2, conch, bridge, nostril x2, high nostril x2, septum, tongue x2, lingual frenulum, labret, monroe x2, navel, nipples x2, vch, standard lobe piercings x15,

Retired:
    Bridge x2, vertical brow x3, horizontal brow, bottom navel, stomach surface, arm surface x2, hand web, hand surface, standard lobe x2.

Want:
    Deep Mandible, cheeks, lip x2, forward helix x2, bottom navel, horizontal brow x2, numerous MDA's, lots more tattoos.

Fish Tank: I've been wanting to watch this for a while, even though it's not my type of film-bad as it sounds, I perhaps niavely don't particularly enjoy films the generally focus on the lower classes, that are slightly more chavvy I guess. This film's definitely that, which is why i'm surprised how much I enjoyed it! There's only one well known actor in it too, which was quite strange for me to watch-I tend to stick with actors I like. The story starts off a little slow, but not for long, and it's completely engrossing. you really feel for the main character (Mia), and the whole dynamic seems very realistic. 8.5/10
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

horrible bosses... i'd give it a 8 out of 10

the inbetweeners movie - 9/10 so bloody funny!

Priest 7/10
    Hi! I'm Casey

Have:
    Industrial, tragus x2, ear web x2, conch, bridge, nostril x2, high nostril x2, septum, tongue x2, lingual frenulum, labret, monroe x2, navel, nipples x2, vch, standard lobe piercings x15,

Retired:
    Bridge x2, vertical brow x3, horizontal brow, bottom navel, stomach surface, arm surface x2, hand web, hand surface, standard lobe x2.

Want:
    Deep Mandible, cheeks, lip x2, forward helix x2, bottom navel, horizontal brow x2, numerous MDA's, lots more tattoos.

Secretary: Didn't know any of the actors in this (I don't think i've ever seen Maggie Gyllenhaal acting before, but was really surprised by how good she was in this!). Anyhooo, decided to watch it on a whim cos the description sounded like my kind of film.
    It is quite kinky, a bit sad sometimes, but it's really romantic andd sweet. Considering it's main topic is like S&M it's about the only film i've seen that portrays a relationship so positively! Really interesting watch, plus it's quite realistic. 9/10

But i'm a cheerleader: Crap title, but this is actually pretty good. It's satirical, funny, and quite different to what I expected. I guess it's fairly predictable, but it doesn't matter to the overall script. 8/10
    Last edited by soph_17; 09-03-2011 at 09:21 PM.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

robin hood. I fell asleep.
    I Have:
    Stretched Lobes (18mm)
    Tragus x2 (1.2mm)
    Double Nostrils (1.2mm)
    Septum (1.2mm)
    Philtrum (1.2mm)
    Double Lip "Snakebites" (1.2mm)
    Tongue (1.6mm)
    Both Nipples (1.6 mm)
    Frenum (1.6mm)