Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 - 10/10 absolutely amazing! I thought that part 1 was disappointing but this one was really good, a perfect ending to a great series
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Scream 4 - 8.5
    HPH P2 - 9.0.

Captain America, I thought it was pretty poor, and the wait all the way through every last part of the credits for the trailer for The Avengers was endless.
    When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness. (Emo Philips)

Crazy.Stupid.Love. Was a pretty good movie 7 out 10

Along Came Polly Another old one but really funny...8/10
    Hi! I'm Casey

Have:
    Industrial, tragus x2, ear web x2, conch, bridge, nostril x2, high nostril x2, septum, tongue x2, lingual frenulum, labret, monroe x2, navel, nipples x2, vch, standard lobe piercings x15,

Retired:
    Bridge x2, vertical brow x3, horizontal brow, bottom navel, stomach surface, arm surface x2, hand web, hand surface, standard lobe x2.

Want:
    Deep Mandible, cheeks, lip x2, forward helix x2, bottom navel, horizontal brow x2, numerous MDA's, lots more tattoos.

Fracture: Since i've never seen silence of the Lambs, mainly cos i'm terrified of masks i've never seen Hopkins play this kind of character, though obviously I knew of his versatility, it's still surprising how good he was. Gosling too makes his character very believeable, I mean the court laws may not be correct, but it doesn't affect the story, if anything it adds to it. It's quite a good thriller, murder mystery, definitely engrossing and till the end I geniunely didn't know how it was going to finish. Bit annoyed by how neatly the end is tied up, but it's worth watching. 7.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Silence of the lambs: Finally gave in and watched it, it's exactly my kind of film but creepy as f**k. Probably should have expected that, but I really didn't like a lot of it. Having said that, it's an excellent storyline, and couldn't have been filmed any better imo, despite being fairly old now. It's just the subject matter that makes for difficult viewing, otherwise it's brilliant. 9/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Paul 8/10
    The Green Hornet 7/10

Micmacs - 10/10 for originality

Quatermass 2 (Was on the Beeb) - 8/10 for just the fact that Sid James of Carry on fame plays a straight role then gets mowen down with machine guns!!!!!