Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

I watched bride wars last night. Simply because I guess I'm an Anne Hathaway fan. And considering it's a romcom it DEPRESSED me!! I didn't find any of it funny; I just thought they all came across as rather horrid people :-( but it made me want to go to tiffanys and get a crackerjack ring engraved
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Dumb and Dumber - 7/10

Still funny even though I've seen it millions of times Although this version (on channel 5 a few days ago) had extra bits that must have been cut from the original, which were really lame! It used to be mine and my bro's favourite film, were both sat there like ''errrrr, I'm sure I haven't seen that part before!''

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by RedFae View Post
    Because the cast change and pg rating left it less favoured by fanatics! But I love it... Come on, who doesn't love an ode to a toaster!!
    I might have to look it up then, I'm a little reserved shot sequels but considering it isn't a completely different cast, I might like it. I'm in love with Rocky Horror, I'm gonna have it as the theme for my 21st

Bride Wars, the advert gave away all the good bits, I hate romcoms but I watched it because it was on and I had nothing to do, overall it was ok, 4/10

The Experiment, oh my God that is an incredible film!! It's based on Zimbado's Stanford Prison experiment and a novel, it's really fucked up but a really exciting film also Zimbado being my favourite psychologists it added to it's appeal. 10/10!!!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Surely Tiffany's and the ring was Breakfast at Tiffany's? Unless there was a mention of that in Bride Wars :s. I only managed one section of it before I had to turn over, shittest film i've seen in a long time; seriously, people paid to watch that at a cinema? It appeared to have no plot, whoever wrote the screenplay should feel ashamed.

Killers: Was alright really;not a huge Ashton Kutcher fan but heh, he's buffed up a bit so it was watchable. Plus Tom Selleck and Catherine O'Hara are quite funny throughout, even though the plot gets a little taxing. 6/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    The Experiment, oh my God that is an incredible film!! It's based on Zimbado's Stanford Prison experiment and a novel, it's really fucked up but a really exciting film also Zimbado being my favourite psychologists it added to it's appeal. 10/10!!!
    Ooo *downloads*

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Surely Tiffany's and the ring was Breakfast at Tiffany's? Unless there was a mention of that in Bride Wars :s. I only managed one section of it before I had to turn over, shittest film i've seen in a long time; seriously, people paid to watch that at a cinema? It appeared to have no plot, whoever wrote the screenplay should feel ashamed.

Killers: Was alright really;not a huge Ashton Kutcher fan but heh, he's buffed up a bit so it was watchable. Plus Tom Selleck and Catherine O'Hara are quite funny throughout, even though the plot gets a little taxing. 6/10
    You are correct; movie buff! But they were buying their wedding rings from tiffanys so... (I was THAT uninspired...)
    My mum loved killers but got annoyed by Katherine heigl's 'help!' of whatever she shrieked in the car... But I thought it was terribly mediocre
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Haha yeah I couldn't have filmed that with her;she has a very annoying yell, her character was just a bit too scared 24/7 for me. Lol, I only know that cos I love Breakfast at Tiffany's and Hepburn movies in general . Oh yeah I remember the first one had her Tiffany's box . . . it was at that point I started thinking is it a wonder men hate women? :P
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Mystic River, for the second time. Was as good as the first. Sean Penn is always MINT. I just love that film.

Shutter Island - 9/10, superb, really well written, great atmosphere and brilliant twist.. definitely recommended!
    Piercings:

4mm Lobes
    1.6mm Septum!
    1.6mm Left Lip
    (Retired)

1.2mm Right Tragus (Retired)
    Left Nostril (Retired)

Ink:

Right Arm: Japanese Full Sleeve - Waves, Koi, Lotus Flowers and Cherry Blossoms. 19 hours. By Matt Hunt.
    Left Arm: Traditional Lady & Rose - Inner forearm. 3.5 hours. By Rachel McCarthy.

Future:

Lots More Ink!
    Both Lobes Stretched To Around 14mm
    Conch?

Branding...?

Transformers: Another one that i'd put off watching mainly because the actors didn't particularly seem worth it, and I never got the deal with transformers as a kid :P. Even so, it was about what I expected, kinda funny in parts though personally I found it a little long;the ending was good, but there's not much variation in the film, so whilst the graphics are really good, it gets a little dull after a while. Acting wise it's alright, I think there are possiby too many main characters too, it's kinda hard to follow everyones storyline, and therefore you don't get to know a huge amount about each character. Which isn't imperitave to the film, but it slightly annoyed me. It's fairly predictable, but easy watching, and like I said, really good graphics. Fairly funny too. One gripe I do have though, not just about this film but Megan Fox exacerbated it; I really wish the casting people would actually cast those who can act, and aren't just attractive. I know the two seem to go hand in hand, but there are actresses who could've done a way better job on her part, though it's not exactly complex.
    7.5/10
    4 tattoos.

Facebook