Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

X-Men 2-Think I liked this a bit more than the first one, they're really good! Really don't know why i've put off watching them :P. Nearly cried at the last twist though, was so sad :/. 8.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Hangover 2 - 7/10.

Funny but not as good as the first.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

^^I started watching The Hangover 2 and never finished it, I just couldn't foce myself to get throught the last 20 minutes, I just found it taxing.

X-Men: The last stand.Think it's safe to say i'm officially hooked on these now . There were way more twists than I was expecting in this one, though I did guess the end, right before it happened! Overall it's good, but not as much as the first two, it's got amazing special effects, but the story seems a bit weaker. Slightly disappointing, especially with some of the character twists (really hoping Rogue's lying :P) haha, only got Origins:Wolverine to watch, and then I can see the newest one
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Enduring Love, Oh my God what a great film 8/10
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

I don't think I've ever even heard of it... Is it new??
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Enduring Love, Oh my God what a great film 8/10

oooh, I love that film .
    Hannah, it's not new, it's from about 2002-2004, something like that :s. Tis a really good story though, I needs to watch it again!
    Mmm, *daydreams about Daniel Craig*
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Must. Discover! Thanks... Off to search...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Bellville Rendezvous! It's an old one, I know... but I've only just seen it. I liked it a lot - I do recommend if you haven't seen it!

X-Men Origins:Wolverine. Found some parts of this really interesting, but like the 3rd one it's slightly lacking in storyline and more about the special effects and action. Not altogether a bad thing, but after all the twists of the 3rd I missed certain characters, was surprised how much I noticed actually! Ryan Reynolds is pretty good though, and I can appreciate Hugh Jackman as an actor a bit more rather that just a 'pretty actor'. Plus Wolverine's quite funny XD! Plus i've now finished all of them so can see the new one . Yaaaaaayyy.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Silence of the Lambs amazing film, one of my faves, Hannibal Lecter is one of the best anti-heroes ever
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.