Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

X-Men-Got round to watching it haha, really enjoyed it! Wasn't as superhero-y as most things I like, but I know you get to know more about Wolverine in the next one/s. Still, was good overall. Already brought the trilogy, so i'm quite excited to find out what happens next! 8/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Knowing... Well executed, but I just didn't like the ending! And some of the train graphics (type thing- having word issues today) looked rather cartoony. Which is only good if it's intended. Which I'm sure it wasn't. May not have helped that it's a bit complex, and I nearly fell asleep while it was on but the rabbits totally lost me!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Deep Blue Sea it has the most fairer sharks ever, Jaws was more realistic despite being alot older but I still love it
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Haha yes! I watched that about eight years ago, and there's a moment half an hour from the end where the shark gets lifted out the tank and it looks even more plastic than the ones on the jaws ride!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Even with all the graphics now-they still can't do a decent shark movie. It's appalling, but I have a soft spot for Jaws, it's a great film!

Paul: I really liked the majority of this, wasn't so keen on the end, but it's worth watching, I found it quite funny! 8/10
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I want to watch that! I just watched Definitely, Maybe... Quite enjoyed it; but the last twenty minutes or so seemed a bit rushed and jumbled. Did make me rather excited for the green lantern though!! superhero movies are ACE!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

You got that bit right Hannah-I too am so excited for Green Lantern, it looks pretty good. Just got to find a geeky friend to go with haha. How wierd is it i'm watching Iron Man atm .

Started watching X-Men 2 yesterday, but haven't finished it yet, so i'll rate it once I have :P
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

I'll come with you!!
    I wasnt all that excited despite being minorly obsessed with superheros (not necessarily the movies... Ok I think I've watched every incarnation of batman ever made but the most recent that I'm desperate for!) until I was sat in the cinema waiting for x-men to come on. Looks soooo good!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Haha, you're on . Ah, I think i've always been a bit obsessed, though recently i've gone into huge geek overload . Doesn't bother me, some are good movies, I just wish we had more comic book stores over here! Think the Batman movies were what reaally interested me (the Tim Burton ones ofc), but the ones now are so much better I have to say, I love Batman Begins and what i've seen of The Dark Knight. Yep, once i've finished all the X-Men movies i'll be going to see the new one I think. Ah, this makes me sad, cos I have no geekish friends to watch stuff with :/
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

I think all my friends are geeks... But all different kinds of geek! They don't particularly mix somehow...
    I tried on my mates spiderman costume, and then wrote a bizarre never-ending-musical about batman and Robin with two of my mates. Neither of who I see much of anymore :-( so I had a superhero themed 20th, most amazing night ever! Kind of extended the obsession...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-