Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Pulp Fiction (yes, again)
    Not seen it for a while and it's weird how stuff escapes your notice for ages then suddenly grabs your attention - the amount of smoking, swearing and drug use in this film is almost shocking but none of it is really gratuitous somehow.
    .... and I seriously hope that watch was thoroughly cleaned!
    The inconsistency between the two cafe scenes still bugs me every time though. I don't know how they could have let that slide.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Dreamgirls yesterday....8/10, I liked it a lot.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

The Hangover Part 2- 4/10.
    I didn't think it was that good.
    I mean it was funny in parts, but the first one was funnier.
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Ma Vie En Rose 9/10 loved it even though it's a French movie and for some reason my dvd remote doesn't work so I couldn't turn the subtitles on but I managed to understand most of it anyway so its all good (yay for actually being good at French in school)
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Transamerica: For some reason i've seen most of this film, but i've never managed to watch it entirely. Finally did, and I liked it as much as I expected to. It's really funny in parts, but touching too. Only thing that slightly irritates me is the country and western music theme (I loathe country music :/), lol, but the films well worth watching. 9/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Just watched the first X-men (yeah I'm a little behind). Loved it. So much so that I bought them all on DVD from Amazon haha
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    Just watched the first X-men (yeah I'm a little behind). Loved it. So much so that I bought them all on DVD from Amazon haha

This gives me hope lol-I still have yet to watch them all, good to know someone likes them . Hopefully i'll get round to watching them soon haha!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My god I wish I was that good at French!! I love pans labyrinth, but I have to have the subtitles on... And we had movie night last night and lost the tv remote so we had to go and buy another one after gutting the room searching for it. Boo!!
    Watched the new x-men last night. Even without good knowledge of the rest of the series as I last watched years ago it is really good!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    This gives me hope lol-I still have yet to watch them all, good to know someone likes them . Hopefully i'll get round to watching them soon haha!
    Do you not think you'll like them? Loads of people liked them, dunno why I've never got round to watching them before
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I'm not sure, from the adverts they look like my kind of thing, but i've always put off watching them. I don't think I know anyone else who even likes them, although no one else I know has the same film tastes as me!
    Hopefully i've had the time soon, cos they do all look pretty good, and I want to see the new one!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook