Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Quote Originally Posted by RedFae View Post
    Labyrinth... Not my induction but I've seen it three times this week with my Bowie obsessed mates (you're not allowed to leave the room, answer the phone or do anything but gawp at his awesomeness when he's on screen)!
    And I've seen around 95% of the first star wars (finally, only been trying for about a decade) and I thought it was a bit too deep for my super-tired state but pretty good. And I knew the decoy was a decoy. Also; I now k ow where Lady Gaga gets inspiration for her hair...
    Gawping at his awesomeness or his bulge?

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Haha, mainly the awesomeness. I should mention that my bearded friend donned a masquerade mask to join in... Except when haggard is clutching his legs. Then it was the bulge

And the orb too
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

insidious - I liked it and all... there were definitely a few jumpy moments but I was so confused by the ending did the guy actually get possessed by the old lady parasite ghost thing or what?
    *forever confused* also five stars for a legitimate excuse to never have my photo taken again >_<
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Seven Pounds...bawled my eyes out! Give it 8/10 would be more but became kinda predictable. Will Smith was amazing in it.
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    insidious - I liked it and all... there were definitely a few jumpy moments but I was so confused by the ending did the guy actually get possessed by the old lady parasite ghost thing or what?
    *forever confused* also five stars for a legitimate excuse to never have my photo taken again >_<

Yeah he never returned to his body, I saw it twice I loved it so much what you think if the bit when the mum in law is describing the demon and it's behind the dad?? I'm not easily scared or startled but oh my gosh I jumped!!! I probably jumped about the same amount of times as when I saw the woman in black (the show).

Saw The Hangover recently, I really wasn't impressed, I thought it would be funnier, and I'm really easily amused too!! Ah well I might see what the second one is like.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Yeah he never returned to his body, I saw it twice I loved it so much what you think if the bit when the mum in law is describing the demon and it's behind the dad?? I'm not easily scared or startled but oh my gosh I jumped!!! I probably jumped about the same amount of times as when I saw the woman in black (the show).

Saw The Hangover recently, I really wasn't impressed, I thought it would be funnier, and I'm really easily amused too!! Ah well I might see what the second one is like.
    that bit made me jump so much and the bit where they've just moved into the new house and the mum's put on a record and she goes to put the rubbish out and the music changes to this creepy weird shizz and there's the ghost of the little boy and it's like they're all toying with her and the whole family creeped me out as well tempted to watch it again cause it's definitely of the few horror films of recent years that hasn't made me go oh look another violent blood filled gore fest... she's going to die... 5minutes later... yep... wtf whay are you running upstairs get the heck of there you idiot... don't answer the phone... facepalm

I wasn't that impressed by the hangover either it just seemed a little to try hard if that makes sense?
    although imho nothing can beat laurel and hardy for pure comic genius
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I didn't jump at the woman in black. Not once. I was that unphazable. Now, if there's a person in a different part of the house to me expecting them to be (no a robber, someone I know is home) I involuntarily shreik and jump so high I nearly hit the roof!
    Also I didn't really appreciate the first... How is the second meant to be any good when the first was just... Meh?! But my mate wants to go. Maybe the monkey will distract me from the awfulness
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Insidious is definitely a good film compared to the predictable rubbish that's been produced in the last 5 years! I thought the demon looked like Darth Maul though and the music was hilarious!!!

The Hangover was too simple, I mean he was on the roof all along... Is that meant to be funny?? Wasted on me.

The woman in black scared the c*** out of me, I've seen in twice, absolutely great story and very cleverly performed but I see what you mean Hannah, it's an acquired taste because it won't scare everyone.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Misery - again. 10/10, excellent movie.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Oh no, I enjoyed it (six years since I saw it and id go again) I just was bombproof then I think!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-