That's taken from The Ring 2 but yeah that bit made me laugh too :P
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Ah, don't think i've ever seen it . I think I watched The ring, but got kind of bored, so i've never seen it the whole way through.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ahh it's not that good, I enjoyed the ring and wanted to watch the ring 2 to see how it all ends and it ends the exact way orphan does. Gahh I need to get orphan on DVD I liked it too much to not see it again asap!!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Oh, haha no point watching it then!
    I know the feeling, I need to order loads of films atm (though most of them are embarassingly geeky).
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Donny Darko; 7 out of 12

Dukes of Hazard... 8/10 purely for the flying headbutts... :-)...

Limitless 7/10

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I last saw:
    Diary of a Wimpy Kid: 10/10 (amazingly hilarious!!)
    and Sucker Punch: 9/10 (because of the ending, not gonna say any more, for there will be spoilers)

Due Date: I thought this was gonna be a bit rubbish, from what other people had said. Recently i've been loving Robert Downey Jr though, so I thought what the hell, I wanted something funny to watch. It is definitely that-I laughed a lot! It also made me pretty sad though (for personal reasons, on the Grand Canyon bit with his dad's ashes), but aside from that it's real easy watching. 8/10
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Labyrinth... Not my induction but I've seen it three times this week with my Bowie obsessed mates (you're not allowed to leave the room, answer the phone or do anything but gawp at his awesomeness when he's on screen)!
    And I've seen around 95% of the first star wars (finally, only been trying for about a decade) and I thought it was a bit too deep for my super-tired state but pretty good. And I knew the decoy was a decoy. Also; I now k ow where Lady Gaga gets inspiration for her hair...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own