Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Zombieland 10/10

Think Sead Of The Dead but crossed with an american road trip, with a decent budget. and the zombies can run and climb ladders.
    Funniest film I've seen in a long time, proper laugh-out-loud. Hats off to Bill Murray as well, his little part was great
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

"In the mouth of madness" : 1000000!!!! Omg what a movie, what an amazing film. I couldn't get enough of it...I watched it a 2nd time right after the first one! It's incredible, it's AMAZING, anyone who is looking for a GREAT movie to watch, WATCH THIS ONE, it won't disappoint you.....excellent, simply excellent.

Edit: The ending is..........beyond words!!!!!!!!!!!! The most AWESOME ending I've seen in a movie ever!!!
    Last edited by Marianne; 05-24-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

Zodiac- 5/10 was way to long with not enough going on to keep my attention almost fell asleep twice through it.
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Orphan, oh my God, what a disturbing film :O I apologise for my bad language but it was such a mind-f*** of a film!!! 9.5/10
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Orphan, oh my God, what a disturbing film :O I apologise for my bad language but it was such a mind-f*** of a film!!! 9.5/10
    Love this film seen it 3 times now and still as good as it was the first time I watched it
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post

Haha, I liked it, but i've seen worse for the mind-f*ck value.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Haha, I liked it, but i've seen worse for the mind-f*ck value.
    Oh so have I but I dunno there was something so wrong about Orphan that I found really disturbing. Which is relieving because I thought I was completely desensitised to any form of horror/thriller. I'm gonna get it on DVD
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Hmm, I guess there was, it's not as horror-y as some though, maybe that helps. I found it quite funny, I even managed to educate my mum by watching it-even she laughed at the end XD, which I found amusing.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

What bit did she laugh at?? I thought esther's death was quite funny but I thought it was copied from the end of The Ring 2
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

The bit where she says ''Help me mommy''-and then ''I'm not your fucking mommy''.So yeah, when Esther dies. For me that is the highlight of the film
    4 tattoos.

Facebook