Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

I know. It's still a different accent though, since I only watch him in Gossip girl :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

ahhhhh ok then
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

Blood Diamond - 7.5/10, pretty good film to be honest even if DiCaprio's South African accent was a bit weird...
    Piercings:

4mm Lobes
    1.6mm Septum!
    1.6mm Left Lip
    (Retired)

1.2mm Right Tragus (Retired)
    Left Nostril (Retired)

Ink:

Right Arm: Japanese Full Sleeve - Waves, Koi, Lotus Flowers and Cherry Blossoms. 19 hours. By Matt Hunt.
    Left Arm: Traditional Lady & Rose - Inner forearm. 3.5 hours. By Rachel McCarthy.

Future:

Lots More Ink!
    Both Lobes Stretched To Around 14mm
    Conch?

Branding...?

The bone collector: First time i've seen this all the way through, wasn't awful. 7/10

Tangled: Yes it's disney, it's predictable, but it's one of the better ones! I really enjoyed it. 9/10
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Just watched Thor, was a lot different to how I expected, great graphics, I love how hi-tech superhero movies are getting, puts the old ones to shame! Pretty good though, and I like how there's opportunity for a follow-up, though I don't know if there will/should be. 8/10
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

House of 1000 Corpses.. 8/10
    Last edited by Byronic; 05-22-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Attack the Block - 6/10

Funny but silly, wouldn't watch it again though.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Lives of Others - 8.5/10

I thought this was brilliant, A really intresting comment on life in East Berlin under Soviet control. Also the mark of a great film; watching it with subtitles didn't ruin the experience.
    Joe -19

Current Piercings - Lobes R+L(14mm), Forward Helix R(1.6mm), Septum(7mm), Conch L+R(6mm), Nipples R+L (2mm), High Nostrils R+L (1.2mm)
    Retired Piercings - Eyebrow R+L(1.6mm)
    Wanted Piercings - Lowbrets, Big Labret, Outer Conch(5mm)L+R, Forward Helix L, Cheeks

Tattoo's
    2x Dotwork full-sleeve (WIP)

I watched forest gump, and my only question was WHY was there so much emphasis on the bus stop, and then it ends and he's not at the bus stop?? It just seemed annoyingly... Missed. But otherwise nice film. I'm not sure it was meant to be 'nice' but that is how I'd describe it...

Then I had kiddie girly day: willy wonka and the chocolate factory is amazing- I felt like I'd never seen it before! So dark, so funny, yet kid friendly and musical! With salty nuts... And I loved the social comment of *umpa loompa emerges*...'I've never seen anyone with an orange face before...' hehehe

Then we had labyrinth! Bowie mania! So like the never-ending story, dark, funny child friendly and musical!! And who knew the goblin king gets his milk delivered to his door?! Who knew he drunk milk?! Also we decided there was a clear Alice in wonderland influence and that that movie alone spawned the honey monster, basil brush and Harry potter (hogwarts' moving staircases). Terrific!

Then on to The Last Unicorn. My childhood absolute favourite- I've read the book, got a little last unicorn statuette and the Loreena Mckennett song on my iPod. Love it! Childrens, yet dark and musical (less so now than then though!) Recurring theme here anybody?! However my mums had never seen it before and she kept passing comment on how boring it was ALL THE WAY THROUGH! she was at risk of getting evacuated from my theatre!!!

And so I shall end with:
    When the wine drinks itself,
    When the skull speaks,
    When the clock chimes itself...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own