Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Hurtlocker, 10/10

And know im currently watching Pulp Fiction which is quite clearly the greatest film of all time.

11/10

American Beauty: I don't know how to describe this film, and i'm not even gonna try. I just loved it. 9.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

The Chronicles of Narnia - Voyage of The Dawn Treader - I quite enjoyed this from what I can remember of the books it was pretty close to them 8/10
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I'm waiting to watch them all in a marathon and then criticise it all! Or try...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    Haha yeah that made me jump! Also that part near the beginning where that face randomly appears in the woman's bedroom window, it was the first scary part. I thought the demon was more scary when you couldn't see what it was, the whole red face/red eyes thing was a bit lame. It made me jump sooooo badly, my hand flew up to my face and everything, quite embarrassing really I love the two ghost hunter guys

Ahhh, I want to see it again!
    Yeah agreed about that first bit :P that was really creepy! Also... I agree about the demon he kinda looked like Darth Maul from Star Wars, and the goat legs idea has been done so many times. Thought the song used was kinda random too hahaha!! As for that old lady... Oh my God scary shit!!! I can't wait to get it on DVD!!!!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Fantastic Mr Fox
    actually loved it really close to the book and I loved the animations in it it was quite refreshing to see an animated film which wasn't full of technological cgi stuff I really wish I'd watched it sooner but the only reason I didn't was because I didn't like the fact that the film makers had used american actors for the voice parts of the animals when Fantastic Mr Fox is a quintessentially British story/book/whatever
    but honestly you couldn't even tell and it's really close to the book as well which is always an added bonus so many films based on books just seem to take the basic plot line and ignore everything else
    so I was pleasantly surprised when they didn't do that with this
    9.5/10
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

"[500] Days of Summer"

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS FILM!
    Left Ear: 3 x Lobe, Helix, Tragus, Forward helix (Remnant of a Scaffold)
    Right Ear: Rook, 3 x Lobe, Auricle, Conch
    Other: Tongue, Navel
    Retired: Thumb Web, L. Tragus, Botched VCH :(, Back hole of Scaffold.
    Future: Uncertain

I do too! I read a really in depth thing saying it was a depressing version of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (after I'd seen it twice and already loved it) so I watched ESOTSM again and although five years down the line I found it made a little more sense, I thought it was soooo depressing! I liked the cheese factor of summer ending with autumn and essetiay with progress and moving forwards (I was seriously expecting a sequel for a while), but in ESOTSM the whole meet, relationship, end, Labotomise repeat cycle seems totally depressing... Remember, appreciate and move on. But I guess it's capturing that depressing moment when you dont feel like you can so you want to forget. But still, 500 days of summer is awesome. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is a great concept and a depressing movie.
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

I feel like such a girl, but I just watched Chalet girl and completely loved it! Ed Westwick is somehow hotter with a british accent-and I thought chuck was gorgeous :P.It's obviously quite a predictable film, but it's done in a really nice way, so I don't think anyone could really hate it. I didn't anyways. 8.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook