Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

I really want to see that, couldn't figure out if it looked really good or; Erm... Not; when it was at the cinema! Will find it now
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

its definitely worth watching even if its just for the fact that I now know how to say screw you and suck it in Italian (complete with explicit hand gestures)
    I really really want to visit Italy ... totally going to learn Italian somehow then spend at least 3 weeks in Italy luckily the 'rents know several people who live there
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Fantastic four & Fantastic four;rise of the silver surfer.
    I love both of these films, even though they're not fantastic haha, they're worth watching.
    6/10, and 7/10.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Awesome! I've always wanted to do a tour of Italy, it just all seems so beautiful! And there's food!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Insidious - 7/10.

I liked it It wasn't scary as such, but there were moments that really make you jump! Plus there was a really fat guy on our row and every time he screamed it shook everyone else's seats which added to the effect haha.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedFae View Post
    Awesome! I've always wanted to do a tour of Italy, it just all seems so beautiful! And there's food!!
    me too the food is awesome
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Iron Man: This is one of the stories I don't actually know, which is saying something cos i'm a sci-fi geek :P. Though it's not like it's a difficult story to understand. Brilliant graphics, I just loved it! Just gotta find Iron Man 2 online now, but i'm quite tempted to buy them, really enjoyed this one anyway! 8.5/10
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    Insidious - 7/10.

I liked it It wasn't scary as such, but there were moments that really make you jump! Plus there was a really fat guy on our row and every time he screamed it shook everyone else's seats which added to the effect haha.
    Oh my God I loved this film I saw it twice :P some of it was fairly scary, what did you think of the bit (Spoiler!!!!) when the mum in law is describing the thing and then it's behind the dad? That was probably the worst bit in my opinion.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Oh my God I loved this film I saw it twice :P some of it was fairly scary, what did you think of the bit (Spoiler!!!!) when the mum in law is describing the thing and then it's behind the dad? That was probably the worst bit in my opinion.
    Haha yeah that made me jump! Also that part near the beginning where that face randomly appears in the woman's bedroom window, it was the first scary part. I thought the demon was more scary when you couldn't see what it was, the whole red face/red eyes thing was a bit lame. It made me jump sooooo badly, my hand flew up to my face and everything, quite embarrassing really I love the two ghost hunter guys

Ahhh, I want to see it again!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Iron Man 2: Really liked this, but not quite as much as the first one. Still awesome though. 8/10
    4 tattoos.

Facebook