Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Napoleon Dynamite:Finally got round to watching this-people have been telling me for ages 'it's your kind of film', but i've never felt like watching it.So, eventyally did today .Tis really funny, a lot more than I was expecting-I can't help but compare it to Eagle Vs Shark really as they're similar styles, but so different-equally as good though.Though imo some of the characters in this film are more slightly more obvious, not necessarily a bad thing.Makes a change from all the dark comedies I seem to have been getting slightly addicted to as well ><.8.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I've been watching a lot of films lately, inspired by writing a list of films that I've not seen and realising how long it is! Sooo..

Tangled - 9/10
    Whip It - 7/10
    Date Night - 7/10
    Iron Man - 8/10
    Iron Man 2 - 4/10
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Monsters Vs Aliens: I watched this as i'd heard a lot of people talking about how good it was, and i've actually quite liked some of Disney's newer films. Not this however, it felt like it was trying too hard, and wasn't particularly funny. Though Hugh Laurie and Reese Witherspoon do have awesom voices for animation. 5.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Just go with it - 3/10, meh. And I do love Adam Sandler but this film, meeeh.

Rio - 4/10
    I loved rio! 8/10 from me...maybe its because I am a kid on the inside.

Unknown (2011) 8/10

A bit like Taken (2008), but it tended to drag on a little, nevertheless a good film!

I dunno if I rated this a few months ago, I may have done..
    The Collector; such a good film. Had me sitting on the edge of my seat throughout the whole film. I think it's by the makers of Saw, but its definitely better and I never thought I would say that.
    Disgustingly gory, a little scary, but I would watch it over and over again! 10/10
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

Watched all 3 Twilight movies last night cause I wanted to see what all the fuss is about. The first one was actually tolerable, a bit boring at times but not too bad. The 2nd and 3rd ones were simply bleh, very boring for me at least. All in all:

Twilight: 6/10
    Twilight Eclipse: 2/10
    Twilight Dark Saga: 1/10
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Twilight is the vampire HP- an interesting teen read Pre movies but the movies are meh... You poor girl!

Shutter island- predictable, not scary, but did make me cry at the end! I'm such a wuss at the minute!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

The first one wasn't so bad honestly. I actually enjoyed most parts of it. The 2nd and 3rd though, simply no. At least for my taste, I am guessing lots of other ppl liked them.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

They're not terrible... Just overdone and over publicised I feel. Personally.
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own