Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Oh, I prefer him as Chuck lol :P.That's logic for you.Might try and watch that actually, i'm in the mood for a predictable film!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 1-Absolutely loved this film, didn't expect to at all.I'm a shamless Harry Potter fan, but even so most of the other films have been a bit disappointing, missing out some of the best bits of the books IMO.However, this one does still miss some out, but it's not very obvious for some reason.This is probably my favorite film to date, the acting seems so much better as well, I love how Voldemort's still changing, and the whole dimension of the film is changing.Tbh though i'm still quite surprised they're only 12's, I expected they'd up them to 15 by now, but I guess they're still dark enough(I just like morbid/depressing films XD).Love all the effects though as well, i'm not generally a fan of CGI in most films/Tv shows because they look too obvious-like Grawp in the fith Harry Potter, I wasn't a fan, but in this one it just really worked.9/10
    Haha, i'm aware I sound completely like i'm advertising the film there;sorry if i've done too much of a 'review', got a lil carried away XD.

Just watched The Ugly Truth so i'll update this instead of posting again.Loved it!Predictable story, but some really funny bits and the ending just made me squee .8.5/10
    Last edited by soph_17; 04-16-2011 at 05:20 AM.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Toy Story 3 - 9/10, just really, really good

Inception - 8/10, Good film, the parts that made sense at least... I am a film lover and I enjoy a complex storyline as much as anyone, but I think maybe this tried a bit too hard.. still a good watch nonetheless.
    Piercings:

4mm Lobes
    1.6mm Septum!
    1.6mm Left Lip
    (Retired)

1.2mm Right Tragus (Retired)
    Left Nostril (Retired)

Ink:

Right Arm: Japanese Full Sleeve - Waves, Koi, Lotus Flowers and Cherry Blossoms. 19 hours. By Matt Hunt.
    Left Arm: Traditional Lady & Rose - Inner forearm. 3.5 hours. By Rachel McCarthy.

Future:

Lots More Ink!
    Both Lobes Stretched To Around 14mm
    Conch?

Branding...?

Inception was hard to follow yeah....watched it a second time and made more sense though....

Into the Wild 10/10

True story and makes you think.....still not sure if he was a free thinking amazing person or a bit nuts.....maybe you have to be one to be the other as well.....worth a look

Let The Right One In - 9/10, superb film, really enjoyed it! Not even gonna bother downloading the American 'remake' to be honest...
    Piercings:

4mm Lobes
    1.6mm Septum!
    1.6mm Left Lip
    (Retired)

Left Nostril (Retired)

Ink:

Right Arm: Japanese Full Sleeve - Waves, Koi, Lotus Flowers and Cherry Blossoms. 19 hours. By Matt Hunt.
    Left Arm: Traditional Lady & Rose - Inner forearm. 3.5 hours. By Rachel McCarthy.

Future:

Lots More Ink!
    Conch?

Branding...?

Repo!The genetic opera.Freaking lovelovelove this film, it's exactly my kind of thing.Gotta say though I didn't find it overly gory :/.Amazing singing, I absolutely adore Sarah Brightman's voice anyway, but was nice to see her acting.Rally good twisted comedy as well.9/10

I also watched Seven again recently, wasn't as 'shocking' as I remembered it, but man Kevin Spacey just makes that film.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Black Swan: not going to rate it cause I don't think I can justify it with a rating all I'll say is that I loved it (even if it was quite disturbing and a little creepy in an avant garde we're going to point out that the world of ballet isn't all pretty dresses and flowers kind of way) which I already knew but yeah...
    would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Inglourious Basterds - 9/10, just a great film, as per Tarrantino's usual
    Piercings:

4mm Lobes
    1.6mm Septum!
    1.6mm Left Lip
    (Retired)

Left Nostril (Retired)

Ink:

Future:

Lots More Ink!
    Conch?

Branding...?

Sucker Punch 8/10
    The Roomate 4/10
    Bonjour I'm Kym(oomoo)

Piercings

|Lobes 14mm||Left Conch||Snakebites|Monroe||Left Eyebrow Diver|
    |Philturm
    ||Septum 1.6mm||4mm right lobe|

Ink

|14 all together||Lower right arm becoming half sleeve|

Just go with it - 3/10, meh. And I do love Adam Sandler but this film, meeeh.

Rio - 4/10
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook