Thread: General Relationship Thread

Haven't been here for a while but all is still going well, almost 22 months now
    14mm Lobes, Nipple, Lip

1 Watercolour half sleeve, 1 geometric dotwork half sleeve in progress, calf piece.

I'm Sam (:

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I don't know anyone who did the whole 'dating' thing...I don't think that really happens that often any more, really. Bit outdated I guess? I was probably with Jake for months before we went out for a meal or anything, haha.
    I think you're right, when i first started seeing my man everyone thought it was adorable that we did the whole dating thing or "courting" as my nan likes to put it, and he wanted to take it slow (i think he was worried about the 8 year age gap, as i was only 18). He took me out for meals and stuff... it was so surreal, I had never had that before.
    Hey there, im Zoe!

I CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INK ON OR HOLES IN MY BODY FOR MY LIKING...

Yeah, i get that impression too.

His family were being ** and wouldn't give him the cash he gave them! So at first he wasnt even able to get the bus to edinburgh. He was then able to get the bus so i met him, we walked around and I payed for his meal etc We then walked for a bit, ended up near my mate's flat so decided to pay a surprise visit to them!
    he ended up missing the bus so stayed the night at mine and we spent all day togeather till about 7. It was just so natural to wake up next to him!
    Last edited by Chumley; 04-13-2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Very rude word, you're a very naughty boy.
    Ross
    Once known as ash_scotland88

Things are going well with me and stu....i'm having feelings of love!!!!!! :o) we get on so well, we're both chilled out, we don't argue, we have lots of fun, can be silly together, it's all good!!! We did have a few issues this weekend and he said it wasn;t because of me but then i went all paranoid (as a result of a previous relationship many years ago) thinking it was me and all sorts of other stupid rubbish but we sorted it out and i'm gonna try not to be paranoid again in the future!!! lol
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

My boyfriends mom called me her future daughter-in-law yesterday, haha. I think he either ignored her or didn't hear I'm glad his family like me so much though! I feel more comfortable there than I do at my dad's house.

Things have been really lovely the last few weeks. Mildly exasperated to come home to find the house a tip, washing up going mouldy and no food in the house. But I dealt with it in a very chilled out way. I'm normally a bit of a stress bunny but I just said to Simon "um...I'm not touching the rice cooker. And it needs cleaning." in a very calm voice. He's been being very affectionaite too. We spend at least a bit of every night cuddling and chatting - yet we still do our seperate things.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Things with the boy have been good I haven't seen him much in the past week though which is a bit weird as we'd spent about a week together before that. He's been working really hard lately and was working all weekend too

I've not been sleeping properly either but have been sleeping better the nights that I have been with him, not sure whether that's because my own bed is uncomfortable or because he gives nice cuddles :3
    I like it when he calls me Mrs Doyle as well
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

He's great when I get down for no reason. He's pretty bloody awesome.

Eee Steph I'm happy for you

Things are still going pretty amazing, s'all good here.
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

I'm just gonna have to go with everyone else and say things are going good! I love how we're still majorly in love after over a year.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.