Thread: General Relationship Thread

Yeah! Long distance sucks!

My boy lives an hour away (Leeds-Manchester) which isn't too bad at all (i've done much further), but it still means he can't just pop round for a brew, especially because he can't drive.

However, it does mean that when we see each other (once, maybe twice a week) it's special and we have lots to catch up on!
    Emmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    Chubby, bearded, jew fro, glasses-wearing Seth Rogen > any other Seth Rogen

iam

-2nd Most Friendliest Member 2008-

Me and Ash aren't that far away either, it takes me about an hour and a half to get to York, and 9 on the train with my rail card. I see him every two weeks and stay Friday night until Monday morning, which works out pretty well really because it's enough time to miss him and not take our relationship for granted, but not too long

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

I agree, I've already done it once and it's just not something I was ever wanting to do again.
    I knew when he finished school we wouldn't be seeing each other as often then, but that would be two years from now, not in six months. :/
    You're right though, if we plan things out to do beforehand it will give me a lot to look forward to and I'll try my best to keep busy, it's just he's been there for me so much and I got used to the comfot of having him around.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Hmm, I'm perplexed.

My OH's ex's sister sent me a Facebook message yesterday giving me her mobile number and asking me to pass it on to him and for him to call about a 'personal matter'

I've also had requests to add both this sister, and his ex, to be friends with them.

Why? He's not even FB friends with them and his profile is private so they wouldn't have been able to see on his profile that he's in a relationship with me. So I can only assume they must've done some digging to find my name. They've both requested to be his friend too.

I have nothing to do with them and don't want to, and I know what this 'personal matter' is about but obviously they don't know that. I can't help but feel this is some kind of an attempt to stir, because if it's so personal they could have just messaged him. Why go through me?
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Either its an attempt to stir or they tried to message him but he ignored it? Does he know about this 'personal matter' already?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Oh yeah, he knows what it is as he's the one who told me. Thing is, he hates his ex and she sounds like a nasty piece of work, making up lies about him when they split up, which were proved to be lies, so as a result of this she doesn't have any contact details for him.

However, she could have messaged him on FB about it herself, but instead got her sister to message me. He's had no contact from either of them except this friend request.

I told her that i'd passed the message on but couldn't guarantee he'd call and asked why they didn't just message him. She said that i was their only way of contacting him which is bull!

The worst thing is, my boyfriend predicted this would happen when we first got together. That they would try to interfere and it seems they are trying. He wants nothing to do with them and neither do i, i have no intention of speaking to her again but if she continues messaging me which he seems to think she will i'm going to tell him to just phone her to get her off our case.
    Clearly he isn't allowed to have a new girlfriend and just be left to get on with things.

I hate being dragged into things that have absolutely eff all to do with me, particularly if it's for some childish game of getting one-up.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

That's crazy, why on earth would they do that? I seriously don't understand. She's his ex and he hates her, what does she think she'll accomplish by this? It won't magically make him want to get back with her... these people are insane.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

You can block people on facebook... just go into account settings and then privacy. Phoning her gets what she wants, even if it is to say something bad. She'll get his number and can continue to harass you both. Block the daft girl and she'll have no way of contacting either of you.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.
    Carrots are the banana of the vegetable world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    You can block people on facebook... just go into account settings and then privacy. Phoning her gets what she wants, even if it is to say something bad. She'll get his number and can continue to harass you both. Block the daft girl and she'll have no way of contacting either of you.
    This.

You'd be mad to let her have any form of contact. Keep both of yourselves away from the mad girl.

Benji's dad has been hit by a taxi. Apperently, he's ok, just a bit muddy, but has gone to hospital to make sure he's 100%, so Benji is at home alone =/

Really wish I could be there with him. I get the feeling that despite him being quite matter of fact about it, he's quite worried. He sent me a text says 'I miss you, I wish you were here' and he almost never sends stuff like that. I feel bad that I didn't reply, but I only just got it, and he sent it an hour ago, saying he was going to bed.

I would go jump on a train, but they're finished for the night.

Arrrrg, just wish I could be there for him >_<
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...