Page 90 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495969798991001401905901090 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Maybe octuplets!

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctopus View Post
    people who say 6 months is nothing are just bitter old f*ckers, haha - cause they lost the spark that makes them appreciate ever month they spend with their partner, i was over the moon when me and my girlfriend reached the 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, year and a half marks!!! september 22nd september and it'll be 2 years like the week after she gets back from america, i cant wait, missing talking to her everyday, its quite a downer atm tbh.
    nah quite the other way round, emma is still crazy about her hubby
    and she plans to pop the question

terry is happy to be with someone after 20 years along after his 1st wife pass away

so on and so fourf

southoverfoods co. is a place of love

not dave, he has had sex in 10 years!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roberto666 View Post
    Me and Laura will be celebrating our 1 year aniversery on 6th July. We have set a date for our wedding 6th July 2010. Also in the next couple of weeks we'll be trying for a baby. Cos lou has got polysistic ovaries quite bad she going on medication for it but there a massive chance of multiple birth, which we will love, so hopefully I'll be a daddy again soon!
    Aw good luck What medication is she going on, if you don't mind me asking?
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Quote Originally Posted by roberto666 View Post
    Me and Laura will be celebrating our 1 year aniversery on 6th July. We have set a date for our wedding 6th July 2010. Also in the next couple of weeks we'll be trying for a baby. Cos lou has got polysistic ovaries quite bad she going on medication for it but there a massive chance of multiple birth, which we will love, so hopefully I'll be a daddy again soon!
    Why haven't I received my invite yet?????

25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Quote Originally Posted by girl89 View Post
    Why is it that when I finally find a guy that I could have a chance with (he started work at my office last week) after being single for 7 months, the pretty girl in the office wants him too yet she has a boyfriend! Arghh I hope she doesn't get him :(

Sorry just needed to get the rant out
    Just an update - Think I'm winning him over woo! He said something to the other girl I work with about me being the kind of girl he'd go for but he's a bit unsure because we work together. I'll soon change his mind on Friday

And he thinks the 'pretty girl' is a bit odd haha
    Piercings:
    Lobes x 2, Navel, Reverse navel, nipple (RIP)
    Tattoos:
    8 stars on my back (represent my close family) star on my hip, 4 leaf clover on wrist
    Wants:
    More piercings, more tattoos

Proud owner of a luxuriously soft lemon yellow velvet straight jacket, with a line of fairies going up and down the sleeves!! Made by the one and only Debs!!

Quote Originally Posted by dollymayhem View Post
    hmmm. As of yesterday, me and my husband of nine years are separating. It's been a hard decision, but we both felt that our inability to get on was affecting our son.
    Unfortunately, he will have to still live in my house till his cpn can sort him somewhere to live, due to his medical / mental health conditions, he needs to be in a supported environment.
    it's all a bit stilted and awkward, but hopefully we can keep it all civil......
    *hugs* if you need a chat, we're all here

10 months today with the wench Been the best 10 months ever
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

6 months today for me and the hairy one XD

And I have to say it's been an extremely awesome 6 months
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by Carlu View Post
    6 months today for me and the hairy one XD

And I have to say it's been an extremely awesome 6 months
    im not that hairy, not on the bottom of my foot im not

but yeah it has been, and i look foward to the next 6

Foostar: We're going to the doctors on monday morning to discuss medication for her, we both decided on (i forget the name of it now lol) but it gives you a 95% of catching and a 36% chance of multiple births.

If you want i could get you some info on it?? i'm sure Laura has got the web address somewhere

Carlu: congrats to you and Andy on reaching 6 months and the wedding will only be a small one, me and lou (of course!) then close family, party after is a kebab and a pint at the golden cross pub or jam sandwich's and a pint of white lightening under a bridge! maybe if your lucky a bottle of hooch all welcome to come!