Thread: General Relationship Thread

Aw that's cute!
    Must be hard to go 3 weeks without seeing him when you're used to it being every day, but think about how happy you'll be when he's back!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by pattehcake View Post
    So, took Chris to the airport yesterday evening. Cried lots at a Bagel shop there, haha, and then again when I finally said a proper goodbye.
    He gave me a charm bracelet and with the letter "P" on, aaand we're going to get a "C" when he comes back. ^_^

He's gone for 3 weeks :(

I miss him so much, and it's triggered a dip. I feel all empty and saaad. :( :( :(
    *hugs*
    Just take things a day at a time. Try and make sure you fill your time up with stuff to take your mind off it <3<3
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
    *hugs*
    Just take things a day at a time. Try and make sure you fill your time up with stuff to take your mind off it <3<3
    What Flo said -hugs-

I'm really happy for you Pat though, you and Chris seem a great match and I wish you all the best

AND TO ALL BJS-ERS TOO

Me and Mike are great atm. We had a wonderful 4 days together over my birthday and he's been a star. I had a bit of a cry over the weekend about stuff and he's such a good shoulder to cry on. Plus it's nice being able to just wear joggers and no make-up and him not even give a toss
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Me and Carlyn aren't seeing each other this way anymore. We are be friends
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

omg this year with Al has gone soooo fast it will be a year in 15 days...
    i loves him sooo much
    Current Piercings.

Left Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Right Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Others= Navel(2mm), Tongue(2.4mm), Left Nostril(1.6mm), Center Lip(1.6mm),Septum(4mm), VCH (2mm) Second Tongue (2mm)
    Getting Soon= Snakebites and more to comeeee!
    currently 2 Tattoos

Al <3

Scarred_pierced

Tom i didnt even know you two were together, im seriously dense sometimes. Its good you two can be friends though.

haha you're not dense, we'd only been seeing each other a short while and it was nice, but we'll work better as friends, nuff said
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.

Sorry, I can't keep it a secret anymore... FINALLY Tom has come to his senses and he's seeing me now
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

haha you should be so lucky

Aww Lou, congrats on you and Al sticking together

It's nice you two are remaining friends Tom, proof you're both mature individuals
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!