Thread: General Relationship Thread

Sleeping without Callum is beginning to be impossible.
    When I'm in bed with his arms wrapped around me, I'm asleep within the hour. Sometimes within minutes. When he's away, it takes me literally hours. The other night, I went to bed exhausted at 1am. I was tossing and turning and eventually fell asleep around 8am. And that's not a rare thing.

Night terrors and general nightmares are pretty much nonexistent when he's next to me also.

I love falling asleep with his arms around me and waking up to him watching me or stroking my face softly. I absolutely detest the first night sleeping alone after I've been with him. I find myself in a semi-conscious state reaching over for hugs and kisses... and he's not there... it's quite crushing.

He's coming tomorrow (well, today I guess!) after work and I literally cannot wait. I've never in my life been this happy with someone. I've never felt so strongly for someone... never had anyone (at all - not just boy/girlfriends) I could spend literally all day every day with and not grow sick of them.

We fly out to Derry to stay with my mum for a week early Monday morning and I cannot wait. Getting to sleep next to him every night will be amazing but so much harder to return to normal once we're back in Edinburgh. But he wants to take some photos. Some "couple" photos and me doing some portraits of him. He's as excited about that as I am. I really, really can't wait.

It's not even been three months (it will be on the 3rd) but I do love this guy. I do.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

ugh. relationships. was broken up with by my seemingly love of my life about 6 months ago and lived with him up until 2 weeks ago where he kept bringing be back and dropping me, emotionally.

anyway... moved away and now talking to a new guy so we'll see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight87 View Post
    what about a guy who's 16 years older?

not sure if im too late now but i know a lovely girl whos 19 and married to a 40yr old guy, they have 2 kids together and are very happy together
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

lol danni.. its not too late.. its interesting.. i suppose it would depend on the maturity level on both parties and how well they get along etc etc..
    Dream things that never were, and say why not?

-Christine-
    www.meetashlyn.wordpress.com
    http://www.facebook.com/christine.ong87
    Have:

Piercings: 2 on each lobe, helix (left), 4 microdermals on chest
    Tattoo: tattoo of my whippet, Ashlyn on my forearm

Want:
    Piercings:
    microdermals (navel area and 1 more on chest), tragus, conch, daith, helix, nostril, stretched lobes

Tattoos: full back piece design that I've had for a while

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

not really sure where this goes but i don't really want to create a topic just for this.. what do you guys think about age differences in a relationship and how old is too old?? (age difference wise..)

My hubby is 11 years older than me we have been together 10 years and married 5 years this year, I was 18 when we met and he was 29 never been a problem for us
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

hung out with my new bf on sat night, got a pizza and just chilled out together, then yesterday morning we walked down to the sea front and went to the arcades, went on all the 2p and 10p machines, was really fun to be silly together, and then we went ice skating in the afternoon which was really good, hadn;t been for years, and we had a really good laugh together at how rubbish we both were!!

things seem to be going really well :o)
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

not really sure where this goes but i don't really want to create a topic just for this.. what do you guys think about age differences in a relationship and how old is too old?? (age difference wise..)
    Age is just a number to me though I have never been with someone more than 4 years older than me. I have a close friend who's only just turned 18 and is going out with a 37 year old, and they're perfectly happy so I don't see how age difference is such a problem
    Jodie
    current piercings: lobes, lip, nostril
    retired piercings: septum, wrist, smiley
    future piercings: sternum, tragus, dahlia's?

Quote Originally Posted by mer_1984 View Post
    hung out with my new bf on sat night, got a pizza and just chilled out together, then yesterday morning we walked down to the sea front and went to the arcades, went on all the 2p and 10p machines, was really fun to be silly together, and then we went ice skating in the afternoon which was really good, hadn;t been for years, and we had a really good laugh together at how rubbish we both were!!

things seem to be going really well :o)
    I'm happy for you Mer!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

what about a guy who's 16 years older?
    I don't look at age when I'm into someone, I just go with the flow and see where it brings me. Though the thing is right now I think guys my age (and older) are boring, or have young kids or are just plainly taken. In fact, I find the younger ones more interesting. If that makes me a puma, so be it!

But don't let age at first stop you, as someone mentions, it depends on yours and theirs degree and type of maturity.
    Vodka is a girl's real best friend.

I fell and blog : gagarintalks.tumblr.com

So, took Chris to the airport yesterday evening. Cried lots at a Bagel shop there, haha, and then again when I finally said a proper goodbye.
    He gave me a charm bracelet and with the letter "P" on, aaand we're going to get a "C" when he comes back. ^_^

He's gone for 3 weeks :(

I miss him so much, and it's triggered a dip. I feel all empty and saaad. :( :( :(
    PAT

Lobes: Were 1/2", Now downsized
    Venoms Septum Double Nostrils
    Double Tragus Forward Helix Conch
    Retired: Medusa, Triangle, Cheeks
    ---

~ Female With Best Piercing 2008 ~
    ~ Friendliest Member 2008 ~
    ~ Best Facial Piercing 2010 ~
    ~ Most Fabulous Hair (Joint winner with IckleNatStar) 2010 ~