Page 8 of 1398 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

i dont think you can set a time limit for sex, in my oppinion just whenever you are ready is fine, and that could be different for different people you are with.

i had sex with my boyfriend (well now ex) about 2 weeks after we started going out and i was a virgin, and i had been thinking 'im not ready yet' but it was only because i had this idea in my head that you should wait a few months first. but i actually really wanted to sleep with him so i did. i just felt very comfortable with him.
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum
    TATTOOS- black star on wrist, imicus symbol on back of neck, wings on back

http://iam.bmezine.com/?hoboqueen

I never wanted to be different... I just wanted to be me

I'm in the middle of two paths in my relationship at the moment.

Five months ago me and Morgan split up, it got messy, but stayed in contact we met up as mates, but every time we went to his we had sex. After a while I refused to meet at his, made sure if we did meet it was someone very large and very public which worked fine we still get on well despite niggling at each other over certain things.

But after I left my job I started to feel really really bad about everything, and he has been there to sort of support me as a friend, and I'll admit despite the fact I know someone here will hang me, I stayed at his, we've had sex twice since but I pointed out, the I don't actually know what I want, that it's more having someone there to be with me that I miss, and he doesn't have a problem with that, it's like if I really really need someone, or I need to get out of my parents for a night he's willing to put me up , calm me down, talk to me about it all.

He's told me himself that he misses me, which I feel puts me in a awkward situation because I miss what we had, and what all relationships offer you in the sense of security.

On the point of when we have sex, the bf before Morgan I waited about 6months to have sex with him with Morgan I had sex the second time I met him, our relationship to being with was built soley on sex. F**k buddies can work as a relationships.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

my advice.

women are ALWAYS right. men we lack both skill and talent to argue with them. they deal in thing that we know not. man have this strange thing known as FACTS...women don't need these to win an arguement.
    PIERCINGS
    Left Ear: 24mil lobe, counch, 3 x helix
    Right Ear: 24 mil, counch, orbital
    Face: bridge, nostril, septum, cheeks, 3 x tongue, 3 x lip, smiley
    Body: nipple, prince albert, 2 x dydoes, 3 x frenum

TATTOOS
    shit loads!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Hell View Post
    my advice.

women are ALWAYS right. men we lack both skill and talent to argue with them. they deal in thing that we know not. man have this strange thing known as FACTS...women don't need these to win an arguement.
    hahahaha...you are so funny.

Jeez, if you're going to make a stupid attention seeking comment at least spell your post properly. Argument. A - R - G - U - M - E - N - T, not that hard.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

hmmm, been with the new boyo about 2 months. Don't know where its going yet but he doesn't half make me larf

Piercings : 2 x 14m lobes, 2x tongue, navel, medusa/philtrum, conch, 2 x tragus

Piercings I've said goodbye to: 2 x chest surface, vertical labret, orbital in ear cartilidge and industrial, nose

Tattoo's: 2 Maple leaves on my shoulders, vines on right thigh and swallow on my neck.

To Come(soon!): Microdermal on cheek bone, tongue again, vertical labret back for good this time! and Dolly Parton tattoo in May, woooo!

MYSPACE

FACEBOOK

I never consciously set a time limit on how long I'd wait before sleeping with my boyfriend. I waited until I was comfortable and ready which just happened to be about 2 months after we got together.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

In my current relationship we waited about a week... well, didn't wait, it's just how it happened. Worked fine for us, we're both pretty compatible sexually.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

my advice.

There's just as many irrational men as there are women. You prove that point.
    Last edited by Necron; 03-21-2008 at 03:36 AM.
    Have: 5mm lobes
    Want: 8mm lobes, contemplating a few others that are undecided.

Americans: We're not all conservative, overly religious dumbasses.

my advice.

They also have these things called breasts. They work pretty well in an argument too..
    Although, me and my current girlfriend have never argued.. And I've known her 3 years, been with her for 7 months o_O
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    Although, me and my current girlfriend have never argued.. And I've known her 3 years, been with her for 7 months o_O

to quote jimmy carr:

ive learnt not to refer to my girlfriend as my "current girlfriend". It suggests im looking for an upgrade.
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)