Page 89 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495969798991391895891089 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by roberto666 View Post
    Very sorry to hear that dolly but least you've come to a decision that is right for your child. I hope everything will turn out ok for you *hugs*
    thanks hun, yeah it is the right decision....

Quote Originally Posted by emmmma View Post
    *hugs*
    thanks gorgeous xxx

gandy

Congrats to you and Carlu.
    thank yoo

im very happy to be with her

Aw, 6 months is well cute Congrats.

Got a while to catch up with me though, 3 and a half years, yay Best years of my life. I love my Oz, I do.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

gandy

i know, lots of people at work have been with someone for like 6 plus years, and say 6months is nothing, but somethings ganna have to start somewhen

plus its my longest, and hers and yeah, i love her the most because she dosnt what me to change, and viser verser(sp???)

Quote Originally Posted by gandy View Post
    i know, lots of people at work have been with someone for like 6 plus years, and say 6months is nothing, but somethings ganna have to start somewhen

plus its my longest, and hers and yeah, i love her the most because she dosnt what me to change, and viser verser(sp???)
    people who say 6 months is nothing are just bitter old f*ckers, haha - cause they lost the spark that makes them appreciate ever month they spend with their partner, i was over the moon when me and my girlfriend reached the 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, year and a half marks!!! september 22nd september and it'll be 2 years like the week after she gets back from america, i cant wait, missing talking to her everyday, its quite a downer atm tbh.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

Me and Laura will be celebrating our 1 year aniversery on 6th July. We have set a date for our wedding 6th July 2010. Also in the next couple of weeks we'll be trying for a baby. Cos lou has got polysistic ovaries quite bad she going on medication for it but there a massive chance of multiple birth, which we will love, so hopefully I'll be a daddy again soon!

Me and Laura will be celebrating our 1 year aniversery on 6th July. We have set a date for our wedding 6th July 2010. Also in the next couple of weeks we'll be trying for a baby. Cos lou has got polysistic ovaries quite bad she going on medication for it but there a massive chance of multiple birth, which we will love, so hopefully I'll be a daddy again soon!
    whoop good luck!!!

that would be awesome! my multiple births do you mean one after the other or twins, lol - basic biology makes me think the former haha

Lol twins, triplets or even more lol I can't wait!

Lol twins, triplets or even more lol I can't wait!
    haha - record breakers in the making!!!