Thread: General Relationship Thread

Scarred_pierced

I dont think he has decided on the main yet. It will be nice, considering hes a wowfag that lives in his mothers metaphorical basement, hes a pretty good cook, he doesnt cook normally.

Last night, Callum said something along the lines of: "this is the most serious relationship I've ever been in. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you."

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheh. <3
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Relationships

*sigh*
    "Have I lied to you? [pause] I mean, in this room?"

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I dont think he has decided on the main yet. It will be nice, considering hes a wowfag that lives in his mothers metaphorical basement, hes a pretty good cook, he doesnt cook normally.
    You know this will be on, right?
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Scarred_pierced

Omg it seriously better not be! Omfg this better not be why he offered me his 'spare' account! WTH!!!!! Right, words we must have!!!!

haha you get to have a wow valentines. think you dont even have to leave your houses , just exchange cyber gifts
    Quote Originally Posted by sambalina View Post
    "thats one fit pigeon"
    Michael
    Piercings
    Double Tragus, Septum
    Retired
    Central Labret, Surface piercing (on arm), Central Lip Ring, Double Tragus
    Want
    Lobes Stretched 8mm, Upper cartilage Piercings,MD's

Sooo, having spoken to my ex last night and receiving his blessing for possibly entering in to a new relationship, looks like i'll be posting here again :3
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Chappo13 View Post
    haha you get to have a wow valentines. think you dont even have to leave your houses , just exchange cyber gifts
    *cries*
    Not really how id like to celebrate it, in fact, i dont want to in the first place, hes making us! Its his birthday the 13th of feb aswell lol oh god i am going to get talked into something wow related! Ill be at his from the friday so at least i know iut wont just be a cyber valentines...unless he makes me go downstairs on the laptop lol

Wow congrats Saz!! Tell us more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post

Wow congrats Saz!! Tell us more!!
    thanks.

Well basically my ex and I split up beginning of last July and we've remained good friends and still speak a lot and hang out. Around November/December time I started having feelings for my friend Andy, who I've known for about 4/5 years. A few weeks ago I told Andy that I felt that way and he said he felt the same.

So last night I was hanging out with my ex and told him about it and that I'd been really worried about telling him about it but he said he was fine with it, he knows Andy as well and they get on well. I guess it kind of sounds like I was asking his permission or something but to be honest his is the only opinion on the topic that mattered to me so I wanted to be honest with him so it wasn't a case of doing something behind his back, and I'd told my ex about my feelings for Andy in November so he knew about that too.

So looks like something will be progressing with Andy yay :3
    Last edited by Felidae; 01-26-2010 at 12:36 PM.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Scarred_pierced

Aw thats really sweet, by your ex do you mean derrick? Its good that you can still stay friends with your ex, ive never been able to do that. I suppose you two didnt end on bad terms then.
    Really happy for you saz, good luck!!!