Page 88 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788899091929394959697981381885881088 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Tell him you're not going to leave him. Then gradually phase him out instead.
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Its unfair he's saying I'll have nothing if you left. He wants to have a hold over you don't let that be the case it will grind you right down. If there isn't no trust in the relationship its time to end it. There are plenty of decent guys out there (like me lol!) at the end of the day its your call

Quote Originally Posted by roberto666 View Post
    Its unfair he's saying I'll have nothing if you left. He wants to have a hold over you don't let that be the case it will grind you right down. If there isn't no trust in the relationship its time to end it. There are plenty of decent guys out there (like me lol!) at the end of the day its your call
    agreed
    personally i dont like the reading texts thing(i had it done to me with msn and stuff was taken so far out of context)
    but at the same time if he wasnt going to tell you then its right.
    but agina your call :/
    hi im dom
    http://www.myspace.com/wear_fishes

12mm lobes,Side lip and Nostril

Your just gonna have to be strong hun yes there will be shouting and allsorts but you have the right to be happy and as I've read you seem happy not one bit. Don't fall into the trap of I can change, yeah it will for a couple of weeks then it will just back to normal, trust me on this one hun I've been there and brought the t shirt! If you wanna talk more you can pm me if you want. x

If you stay with him you will always be wondering what he's up to.
    Got: both lobes, left tragus, left scaffold, right conch, right rook, both anti-tragii (?), tongue, nape, 2 clavicle microdermals, double high nostrils

Want: VCH, left conch, vertical lip

Retired: both eyebrows, nostril, navel, 2 lobes each side, rook, helix, centre labret

Tattoos: rose on right toe, cherry blosson on left foot, Kanji dragons on lower back, lion on upper back, heart and scrolls on left wrist (coverup booked with Rob @ Border Rose for 18th December).

Quote Originally Posted by dollymayhem View Post
    hmmm. As of yesterday, me and my husband of nine years are separating. It's been a hard decision, but we both felt that our inability to get on was affecting our son.
    Unfortunately, he will have to still live in my house till his cpn can sort him somewhere to live, due to his medical / mental health conditions, he needs to be in a supported environment.
    it's all a bit stilted and awkward, but hopefully we can keep it all civil......

*hugs*
    Emmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    Chubby, bearded, jew fro, glasses-wearing Seth Rogen > any other Seth Rogen

iam

-2nd Most Friendliest Member 2008-

Finish with him.
    Holes: Labret - Venoms - Navel - 2xLobe (1.6mm)

:: Fb ::

Dont let him treat you like that, find someone you can be happy with. If I thought a boyfriend was up to no good then I would proberly read theyre texts to, no reason why they wouldnt want me to unless theyre was somthing to hide. You deserve better.
    Peter Petrelli is my hero

maybememories6@hotmail.com

1.2mm Monroe
    1.6mm Septum
    3.4mm Lobe
    1.6mm Tongue
    3 Microdermals
    1.2mm Daith
    1.2mm Conch

Quote Originally Posted by roberto666 View Post
    Your just gonna have to be strong hun yes there will be shouting and allsorts but you have the right to be happy and as I've read you seem happy not one bit. Don't fall into the trap of I can change, yeah it will for a couple of weeks then it will just back to normal, trust me on this one hun I've been there and brought the t shirt! If you wanna talk more you can pm me if you want. x
    Thanks Roberto =)

I know reading his texts was really bad, i was doing it more for reassurance that he had not done anything-then i woulda never done it again. But sadly that wasn't the case.
    I dont do shouting or kicking up a fuss and I think he is gonna take advantage of that-i just wanna be friends with him cos we do get on really well but i dunno if thats gonna happen.

Thanks for your support everyone
    Current - 4x lobes, 2xtragus, conch, rook, & labret
    Retired - 2x lobes, tragus & anti-tragus, septum
    Ink - Emily the strange & 3 cats on my back and ankle

Quote Originally Posted by imanindividual-justlikeu View Post
    Thanks Roberto =)

I know reading his texts was really bad, i was doing it more for reassurance that he had not done anything-then i woulda never done it again. But sadly that wasn't the case.
    I dont do shouting or kicking up a fuss and I think he is gonna take advantage of that-i just wanna be friends with him cos we do get on really well but i dunno if thats gonna happen.

Thanks for your support everyone

i didnt mean what i said as a dig to you personally.
    just from my past experience ive had it done twice,all beit online and had a relationship ended by ideas of what they thought theyd read if that makes sense.

so i'd personally never do it,just me
    hi im dom
    http://www.myspace.com/wear_fishes

12mm lobes,Side lip and Nostril