Page 7 of 1398 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FakeFlower View Post
    i respect people who wait until theyre 110% ready.... but im not big on thie whole waiting until youre married thing.
    Nah, neither am I. I think it's silly. Honestly, I don't think I could wait 8 months in a relationship either haha, but sex has always been a big part of a relationship for me. Everyone's different though obviously.

Edit - I mean that for current/future relationships, 3 years ago 8 months would've been (well, was) fine :P

I waited a long time with one person and with another slept with them after a day.

For me it tends to depend on how I feel around the person, probably because I don't view sex as a way of showing love, but I do understand that you do need to be ready for sex.

I have an apparently strange attitude to sex, because I'm perfectly happy to wait for however long for the girl to be ready (was in a 6 month relationship and she didnt want to, which was fine. She broke up me in the end though o_O)
    but once it starts, there has to be alot of it, hahaha.
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

I waited 2 months before I slept with my boyfriend - and I was a virgin.
    He wasn't, but he didn't put any pressure on me, ever. Obviously he would kind of start working towards things happening, but if I didn't want it to go any further it would stop which I was grateful for.

As it turns out, I initiated the first time, and he was like 'are you sure?' 'you're definately ready?' which was nice.

As it turns out now I've got a pretty high drive, whereas his isn't as high which is a pain in the bum sometimes but he does try to please lol.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

hahahaha. its the opposite in my relationship.... my bf always wants sex.... but im like "go awaaaaay".... haha. poor boy.

And we technically slept together before we even started going out. oops.
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Sex isn't a huge deal with me to be honest.

I've got friends who set limits and say "I won't sleep with him for 2 months"... but as far as I'm concerned if it's safe and consentual, I'll do whatever the hell I want and when I want haha
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    Sex isn't a huge deal with me to be honest.

I've got friends who set limits and say "I won't sleep with him for 2 months"... but as far as I'm concerned if it's safe and consentual, I'll do whatever the hell I want and when I want haha
    haha *hi-fives* why set a time? It seems a strange concept like you have to set it down to the very second?

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

My friend had one bad, drunken, one night stand. And ever since she sets a 1 month limit with whoever she is with. She's never had a relationship that lasted more than 6 weeks.

Essentially it all depends on your sexual attitudes. No attitude is superior, they're just personal. Some people think I'm a whore because I don't associate sex with love in many circumstances, when I was single I was relatively promiscuous.

But I don't hate myself for that. I rarely had a negative experience, and I remain strong friends with some of my previous casual partners.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

I see sex as a natural progression in my relationships, I've never made an effort to wait or not, it's just happened when it's happened and I've never regretted that.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

With sex I like to leave it until the guy's gagging for it, then jump him. He has to be going crazy for me to do it. I need to know he's not just in it for the sex.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*