Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by starless_dark View Post
    Oh wow.
    I think you missed the post that was responding to, someone said "at least you're in a relationship" or something. Nevermind. It was a stupid argument on both sides.

And thank you Foo *hugs*. I'm glad things are going really well. It's always kinda awkward exes still being friends with you when you start a new relationship.

Stayed up all of last night - neither of us could sleep - playing Battle of Wesnoth. That was amusing. He totally kicked my ass. At least i always win at scrabble.
    Last edited by Youki-Hi; 05-29-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I never win at scrabble :( I always have great words planned then he ruins them!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

ok, so Jake told me, when we first got together, that he is against drinking before driving.... so, naturally, when we are somewhere and i drink, he takes my keys and has a soda, if anything at all.

WELL..... come to find OUT! he had a Smirnoff before picking me up from work Sunday night. i mean, granted he says it was 4 hours before but still, i could have a Smirnoff at like 10AM and he wont let me drive all day!

he didnt tell me about it until AFTER we got home and i didnt get an answer AT ALL about why he didnt tell me until today, he says he was scared that i would leave him. WELL YA THINK I WOULDNT BE AS MAD IF HE TOLD ME RIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF AFTERWARDS! UGH! and the only excuses i get from him as to why he did it is "i wasnt thinking" or "i dont know why i did it"

LAME

Quote Originally Posted by jakes_esha View Post
    ok, so Jake told me, when we first got together, that he is against drinking before driving.... so, naturally, when we are somewhere and i drink, he takes my keys and has a soda, if anything at all.

WELL..... come to find OUT! he had a Smirnoff before picking me up from work Sunday night. i mean, granted he says it was 4 hours before but still, i could have a Smirnoff at like 10AM and he wont let me drive all day!

he didnt tell me about it until AFTER we got home and i didnt get an answer AT ALL about why he didnt tell me until today, he says he was scared that i would leave him. WELL YA THINK I WOULDNT BE AS MAD IF HE TOLD ME RIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF AFTERWARDS! UGH! and the only excuses i get from him as to why he did it is "i wasnt thinking" or "i dont know why i did it"

LAME
    A smirnoff is hardly over the limit tho =/
    I Have
    Left lobes 14mm, 3.2mm, 1mm, Right Lobes 4m, 3.2mm, 1mm, Right Tragus 1.2mm, Labret (Right) 1.6mm x 2, Inverse Vertical Labret 1.2mm, Septum 1.6mm, Left Nostril 1.2mm, Sternum Microdermal, Venoms 1.6mm

I Want
    Right Nostril, Right Anti Tragus, Left Surface Tragus, Left Vertical Scaffolding

I Had
    Left Helix 1.0mm

i know, but you gotta take into consideration, i could have a Smirnoff at 10am and he would take my keys and not let me drive for the rest of the day cuz i drank..... then he goes and does the same thing he tells me NOT to do

But you got to have a drink, right?

no, i was at work when he did. i was working at my second job from 4pm to midnight but i was drinking with my family the next day, cuz it was Memorial Day and we cooked out and had Smirnoff and beer, but i didnt go anywhere so it was ok.... the thing is, when i asked him about it, my older sister asked, "i thought you didnt have a drink?" and, LAUGHING, he said "i did at supper"

uh yeah, ok, his older sister died when she was 20 in a car accident, i dont know of the details, but you think thatd be enough for him to THINK before he does stupid stuff like that. i mean, even if i have 1 drink when hes not around, i wont drive myself anywhere, ill see if like my parents can take me.

i know its stupid for me to get angry about it, but it only seems to happen when my older brother is up here from Illinois.... he seems to like lose his thought process on everything and start ignoring either me or my younger bro and he starts acting stupid

I'm not being funny here, but he had one drink, which is not over the limit anyway, and you said it was about four hours after that drink that he drove, so by that time it was most likely completely out of his system. Don't get me wrong I hate people who drink drive, despise them in fact, but this seems ridiculous
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Im with the others on this im afraid, 1 drink is no big deal! x

I think I get you, he was hypocritical and that must be really irritating, especially the lame excuses x) But hey, he's fine, you're fine, it didn't cause an accident or whatever so it's all dandy
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (: