Page 52 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Yeah. It';s a case of breaking up and suddenly realising "wait a minute, I actually cared a lot." And you're only 17, it would be odd if you'd stayed together constantly, you're both learning about yourselves, you need space to do that.
    Yeah, the main thing was that we were both a bit like 'I don't WANT to be gay' because of all the stigma and her parents are very anti-gay and my dad is VERY anti-gay, so when we broke up after our first 6 months I got STRAIGHT into a relationship with a guy for another 6 months, but really missed her. So then we got back together, then I moved to Lincolnshire, so the distance put strain on the relationship, and we broke up again, but I never stopped caring about her, and now we are back together, making a real effort to see each other, sending each other cute things. It's really great.

You'll find someone soooooon.

Quote Originally Posted by Foostar View Post
    There's an injunction out against one of my exes... 'nuff said really!

I'm on my 7th relationship too, although saying that, one only lasted 10 days. It was very intense though, and the circumstances mean I count it as a relationship. Hopefully it'll be my last too Very happy with him.
    *hugs* Thank you so much. All my friends have had like one other relationship at most and are like engaged and keep saying. "So Gen, they can't have all been that bad. How are you going to scare this one off? hahahahahahaha aren't we funny?"

EDIT: And Cobalt, I think I've found him. I really do. Although it's a bit premature since it's only 4 months in, he seems so much better than my previous guys. More suited to me, got everything I've been looking for.
    Last edited by Youki-Hi; 05-13-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I'm on about.. 5 serious one. 2 of which (including current ) 9 months long. Shortest was 3.

Got a restraining order on one of them too.. Sigh.

Edit: Colbalt.. Awww ^^
    My dad is pretty anti-gay which made things difficult for me for a little while, but I found a girl I'm superly happy to be with so it's fine
    Last edited by Sweep; 05-13-2008 at 03:30 PM.
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

Wow... I love that I'm not the only one with crazy obsessed exes.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

*hugs* Thank you so much. All my friends have had like one other relationship at most and are like engaged and keep saying. "So Gen, they can't have all been that bad. How are you going to scare this one off? hahahahahahaha aren't we funny?"
    Oh, hahahhaaha etc. Yeah, that sounds familar... The way I see it, I now know the difference between good and bad relationships, I've had experience of both, I don't have any rose-tinted glasses issues going on because I've seen all sides. I'm happy to settle down now, because I've had those experiences.

My fiancÚ and I broke up very, very briefly, a couple of years ago. In a weird way, I'm glad we did, because we both realised how we didn't want that to ever happen again, and now when we argue, we work through it.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

hah, youki.. let's just say i can't really post in this thread because i'm being watched by several people...

i'm happy. thats all i can say.
    Benji
    Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

One tried to stab me after I broke up with her. Even though I did it because she slept with someone else.

One also rang/texted me every day for 3 months. Had to get her number blocked by my phone company...
    Last edited by Sweep; 05-13-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spalling
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

Facebook IAM

A lot of my ex's became really good friends of mine... Kinda like stalking. XD Actually, usually the best friend of my ex's became really good friends of mine. Not sure why really...

Youki, tell me more about him! ^_^ Eeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    One tried to stab me after I broke up with her. Even though I did it because she slept with someone else.

One also rang/texted me every day for 3 months. Had to get her number blocked by my phone company...
    Serious? Tried to STAB you? That's a little far... Unless you like killed her rabbit because she slept with someone else, then broke up with her.

I've had to get this girl I spent one night with blocked by my phone company. :/ She was SO odd.

Heh... the one with the retraining order out wasn't so much crazy and obsessed, as downright dangerous. I was very young when we met, and he was 8 years older, and he was the biggest control freak ever. I endured 18 months of him slapping me around (that's a bit mild really... but not sure people want to hear about how it really was) if I did the slightest thing wrong before leaving him, and for 6 months he followed me everywhere, sent pizzas to our house every night, called ambulances pretending to be me... which is how he got caught. I've seen him once since, and he didn't dare come near me because the police scared the crap out of him when he got the order (he's not allowed within 30 feet of me or my family, and if he physically touches me he's instantly arrested).
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please