Thread: General Relationship Thread

*steals saz's idea*

~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

You can get married at Bristol zoo, I know that much. They even hold wedding fayres there.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Me and JOe were talking about getting married last night actually. He's said he's got a spectacular proposal planned for me, but he'll only do it when we have enough money for him to give me a good wedding fairly soon after.

And, after going through some old family photos of his family, I am really excited about the future. Joe's dad died when we'd been together a year, and he was very ill the whole time I knew him, but looking at pics from maybe 15 years ago, he looked so much like Joe! And he was a very good looking older man too, so I know I have something good to look forward too in the future!

And looking at pics of Joe as a baby has made me realise that maybe having kids would be nice if they were a little mix of me and Joe...Plus he was a hilariously cute babeh!

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    You can get married at Bristol zoo, I know that much. They even hold wedding fayres there.
    i know what i'm telling my boyfriend tonight
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

It's quite funny actually. at the moment with things going really well I'm not so fussed about marriage. I'd like to get married one day and I'd like it to be with Simon. But I don't want to get engaged too soon either. Over the course of my relationships I've been proposed to 3 times....rejected all of them. I'd need to have been with Simon for a while longer before I'd accept, it'd just feel odd otherwise.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

i thought it would be weird too... and in some way it is.. only been together for 6 months already engaged, moving him up here soon and then in 4yrs gettin married...

but we kinda both knew it would end up this way from early on...

iv said it before an ill say it again... im happy, Nicks happy, my daughters happy.. my familys happy for us an im sure his family is too... i think iv gone past caring if other ppl think its too soon...

i waited 11yrs to feel this happy, it never happened.. not even a fraction the happiness im feeling now.. to me, it couldnt be more perfect. Nick couldnt be more perfect.

/edit that wasnt a dig at anyone either.. just me expressin myself :|
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I moved in with my hubby after 4 months engaged after 5 months and got married after 5 years we have been together for 10 years nearly and have 3 wonderful kids.

Although we have had our BAD times and still have our "moments" specially for him having to put up with me and my bouts of depression but he is so understanding and wonderful and I couldnt do it if I didnt have him
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Yeah. I think in life a lot of the time you just have to go with your gut. And you're not dating a man with the emotional intelligence of a 2 year old.

I think mostly it's because Simon and I are so different and we argue so much. I'd need to know I could stand living with him before tying the knot. And I'd want him to be certain. I wouldn't want to get divorced within a year and then back together because he thought I'd pushed him into anything *rolls eyes* you guys were all here for the break-up thing.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

Quote Originally Posted by pinkvix View Post
    I moved in with my hubby after 4 months engaged after 5 months and got married after 5 years we have been together for 10 years nearly and have 3 wonderful kids.

Although we have had our BAD times and still have our "moments" specially for him having to put up with me and my bouts of depression but he is so understanding and wonderful and I couldnt do it if I didnt have him
    did it scare u? how fast it was moving..

i hve no doubts that things will be brill, we have alot in common an our tastes in things are very matched.. but im still scared :(

Nick dosnt seem bothered lol if anythin hes up for the challenge of livin with me im more worried about ma stupid mood swings an how i can start an argument at a drop of hat..

also the fact that we both want children... but im unsure if i can conceive again :( hes assured me this dosnt affect him... but meh u know how hard it is to drop somthin when its in ur head
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

what i want

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

I think me and Joe were very lucky. Both of us kinda crave stability so we settled down at a young age.PLus we've kinda grown up together, and into very similar people, and I think after that it would be very hard to be apart.

We've just always taken it for granted, since we'd been together about a month, that we would end up getting married and sticking together, and so far it looks like we have.

Its worth just taking the plunge, as you can't predict how anything will turn out and life's too short not to give it a go!