Page 51 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

my boyf of over 3 years is my first 'proper' relationship. i had boyfriends before but i got bored after a few weeks and broke it off. one of them melted my phone, ffs :|
    - 27 piercings | 8 tattoos -

Oh no, this is the 3rd time I've been with the same person.

Got together in May 2006 for 6 or 7 months, broke up for about 10 months, got together for 4 months, broke up for 4 months, and now back together again.

Yeah... It's weird, but there are reasons.

I'm a serial long term girl. 3 months is my shortest. Most of my exes were bad guys who got obsessed with me, so like slept outside my house or turned up at my 18th birthday party and threatened to kill all my friends. You know, crazy psychos. My friend Nat once had a boyfriend steal all her spoons when she broke up with him.

EDIT: Cobalt, if it helps my friend's mum and dad broke up 5 times and it finally stuck, they've been married for 32 years now. It can work out.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

urgh, yeah, i had a guy stand outside my house at night a few times. throw rocks at my window and stuff. worst thing was, my mum actually defended him and thought he was 'sweet' :|

i was like, wtf mum. he shoots cats with air rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    EDIT: Cobalt, if it helps my friend's mum and dad broke up 5 times and it finally stuck, they've been married for 32 years now. It can work out.
    Aww, thank you. Most long term couples (like, married or engaged) I've spoke to have broken up a few times for a couple of months but now it's worked out. They all said it's good to have that space for a while to know if you really miss the other person.

Yeah. My parents were like "it's just because he cares!". Seriously, it's scary. Very scary. I ended up having to get a restraining order.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Quote Originally Posted by Livvv View Post
    urgh, yeah, i had a guy stand outside my house at night a few times. throw rocks at my window and stuff. worst thing was, my mum actually defended him and thought he was 'sweet' :|

i was like, wtf mum. he shoots cats with air rifles.
    I think it's sweet, apart from the cat shooting. But rocks on your window, very cute.

My window of my last house was at the back, so no annoying rock throwing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue View Post
    Aww, thank you. Most long term couples (like, married or engaged) I've spoke to have broken up a few times for a couple of months but now it's worked out. They all said it's good to have that space for a while to know if you really miss the other person.
    Yeah. It';s a case of breaking up and suddenly realising "wait a minute, I actually cared a lot." And you're only 17, it would be odd if you'd stayed together constantly, you're both learning about yourselves, you need space to do that.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

not when i told him a million times that i didn't like him! he followed me everywhere, if i went from my mum's house to my dad's house, he'd suddenly be there.

There's an injunction out against one of my exes... 'nuff said really!

I'm on my 7th relationship too, although saying that, one only lasted 10 days. It was very intense though, and the circumstances mean I count it as a relationship. Hopefully it'll be my last too Very happy with him.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please