Thread: General Relationship Thread

Ask for an open relationship?

That would be a nightmare for me, but it works for some people. Although it'd probly be quite hard for that to happen if you been together so long.

to be fair you might want to ignore any of my advice cause im rubbish at relationships. hah
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

that depends on what he wants too though rob, i mean... he might be obliviouse to all this, feelin all happy about them..... an if she comes outs an says 'oh by the way i want an open relationship'... gah heart ache for him...
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by cherryd69 View Post
    that depends on what he wants too though rob, i mean... he might be obliviouse to all this, feelin all happy about them..... an if she comes outs an says 'oh by the way i want an open relationship'... gah heart ache for him...
    i didnt say he'd be fine with it, i said she 'could' ask.

Senior Member Steph>>Manchestarrr's Avatar

Dawn: no i didnt meen i like that ( i cant explain it very well sorry lol). I feel like ive been with the same guy for so long that im missing out on things ive been with one guy from 16 until 18 and on going. I dont have guys constantly coming up to me nor do i want more or just wana get off with randomers that do, but i think that i would like to be young and have some fun. Ive only every bin out with 2 guys and they were both long term so and fairly close together so ive just had serious relationships. Godd this is coming out soo slagish

Rob: i think that would be a nightmere for me to because i dont think i could deal with Ben being with other people all the time.
    Current:
    lobes, Conch
    Retired: Navel, 5mm lobes, rook
    Yes please: tongue web, surface tragus septum and nipple

Quote Originally Posted by cherryd69 View Post
    Double post, my bad yehhh i dont think he knows execpt that i do disapear alot when we go out, not because im doin anythin ( not even flirtin i feel bad doin it) i just like bein with my mates and not him sometime, i duno if he thinks anythin about that.
    Current:
    lobes, Conch

Quote Originally Posted by Steph>>Manchestarrr View Post
    Dawn: no i didnt meen i like that ( i cant explain it very well sorry lol). I feel like ive been with the same guy for so long that im missing out on things ive been with one guy from 16 until 18 and on going. I dont have guys constantly coming up to me nor do i want more or just wana get off with randomers that do, but i think that i would like to be young and have some fun. Ive only every bin out with 2 guys and they were both long term so and fairly close together so ive just had serious relationships. Godd this is coming out soo slagish

Rob: i think that would be a nightmere for me to because i dont think i could deal with Ben being with other people all the time.
    nah it doesnt sound slaggish, what it sounds like is you just need to have some time for yourself and time for your mates when he isnt around.

And i personally could never do an open relationship, nor f*ck buddies. I only sleep with people if i think there is possibly a relationship going to come out of it.

But like i said, my relationships always seem to go tits up randomly so.... my advice is probly best approached with caution, lol

it sounds like you need a good old time with your mates without him around and just have a laugh, he can go along with you aswell sometimes but have some time alone with your girlyfriends too if you just talk to him about it i'm sure he won't mind. reassure him it's not that you dont like him being there you just want some time with them

edit: and there's nothing wrong with having been in just serious relationships, that's about as un-slaggish as you can get
    to be honest it's probably better than just kind of fooling around with someone and then things go weird or feelings only go one way which just leads to heartache and unsureness.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

i didnt mean to cause offence steph (its been a pretty hard day for me today an im finding it hard to communicate the exact words)

saz's suggestion is good... alone time in a relationship is somtimes a good thing.. u dont wanna be living in each others pockets... but on the other hand you need to do a few things together as well

i didnt mean to imply anything, sorry.
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

I only have one Girly friend lol I have tried to sort stuff out before but he always ends up there somehow lol. I wish i could just pause ben for a month or to and just have some fun with just one-one eles, just the occasional flirt or kiss with someone eles without having to feel guilty (i dont meen foolin around because i wouldnt be with them). I feel guilty be cause i just have such a bad though in my head that i wish i could just do it once without ben knowin which is horrible andd i pretty much have one guy in mind =/ ooppss lol
    Current:
    lobes, Conch

Maybe you're just not ready to settle down, trying not to sound patronising, you are fairly young and there's a lot of experiences ahead of you.

Really, you've got to choose. You can be free and single, or you stay with him and have the benefits of the relationship. One or the other. You stick with one, you can't do both without fucking shit up, and that's life. I was lucky enough to be in an open relationship with my boy for a few months while we settled into 'dating' and now we're committed, but the occasional drunken kiss now and then isn't an issue.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery