Thread: General Relationship Thread

got a day off tomorrow, and just found out rob has too, so we're gonna chillax in the sun allllll day and t'is gonna be loverly XD

*prays it is nice and sunny tomorrow*
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by master_sambo View Post
    Up to Dawns this weekend. It will be a good one, even though she'll be working most of it. Means I get to spend time with her parents/brother on Saturday and Becky on Sunday.

It also means I get to pamper her something silly And she will be too tired to complain

no ill just complain beforehand/first thing in the morning :P

Cant belive im gonna be working this weekend... proper sucks it does... but yaaaaaaaaay to workin an earning my keep... plus its double yay cause im doin some of the trained staffs work *get in!!!*
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    Christ thats even worse..

What the heck are you doing with him when he's acting like THAT?!
    I can understand getting a perception that he's just a complete d*ck but he's really not at all.
    I think it's just when it comes to things like that..I feel like I should be able to talk to my boyfriend when I'm feeling down, but at the same time, it happens frequently and I can understand why it gets old..I can be a real downer sometimes. :/
    Not really sure what can be done about it really.
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 04-22-2009 at 09:22 PM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

I cant wait til the weekend. i enjoy Joe so much. Its weird that we're still like it after 4 years but nothing has changed from the first week except we're closer and have in-jokes!

A mate of mine really annoyed me recently. We were at a party and she'd had an argument with her other half (she's in her mid-30's so not a kid) and was sitting at the top of the stairs all teary. I went and sat with her and she started doing the kinda 'wise' thing on me and was basically telling me that me and Joe wont stay together and that someone better will come along. Sure theres a chance of it, but thats for me to say, she has no right to tell me how my relationship will pan out...Grr, that made me angry.

She's probably just jealous that your relationship is going well and hers isn't.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    I cant wait til the weekend. i enjoy Joe so much. Its weird that we're still like it after 4 years but nothing has changed from the first week except we're closer and have in-jokes!

A mate of mine really annoyed me recently. We were at a party and she'd had an argument with her other half (she's in her mid-30's so not a kid) and was sitting at the top of the stairs all teary. I went and sat with her and she started doing the kinda 'wise' thing on me and was basically telling me that me and Joe wont stay together and that someone better will come along. Sure theres a chance of it, but thats for me to say, she has no right to tell me how my relationship will pan out...Grr, that made me angry.
    Obvs just TOTALLY jealous of you two, and bitter by the sounds of it.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Yeah, probably.

For some reason she knows that she and I have both had eating problems in the past so she assumes that we must be the sme person with exactly the same life history...

She was probably embarrassed that you saw her having an arguement with her OH, when you and Joe are clearly doing very well. And like others had mentioned - jealous too.
    She probably was just trying to make herself feel better by shifting the subject onto your relationship, rather than hers.
    PAT

Lobes: Were 1/2", Now downsized
    Venoms Septum Double Nostrils
    Double Tragus Forward Helix Conch
    Retired: Medusa, Triangle, Cheeks
    ---

~ Female With Best Piercing 2008 ~
    ~ Friendliest Member 2008 ~
    ~ Best Facial Piercing 2010 ~
    ~ Most Fabulous Hair (Joint winner with IckleNatStar) 2010 ~

surreel

I agree with at on this, it just seems she said that because she wanted the focus shifting from her at that time.

So I waited it out to see if I was still bothered by the occurrence with Brandon..I was, so I decided to bring it up to him.
    I don't feel any better.
    He told me it's fine if I'm sad for some kind of reason, but when I just act up like that there's nothing he can do.
    I told him I feel like my feelings don't matter to him and he said it's not true, but I worry about things too much and that I shouldn't expect him to be compassionate.
    He just seems to think that I can control the way I am, but I really can't and I can't make him understand that.
    This isn't really a fight, but I guess this is the first time things are kind of weird. :/
    He tried to tell me he loved me before he left, but I couldn't even say it back.
    I'm too upset and I just feel shot down. I don't know what else there is to do. It's just the way things are.
    Current