Page 42 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152921425421042 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 13971

Thread: General Relationship Thread

  1. #411
    Senior Member Sweep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec-2007
    Location
    Basingstoke, Hampshire
    Posts
    2,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    awh, sorry to hear :(

    on a happier note me and the boyfriend are fully blown "I love you" now
    hehe I've never been this serious with anyone before

    squeeeeeee and I'm going away with him and his parents next bank holiday weekend.
    Quite nervous, his parents think I'm super super posh. I don't want them to see me as some horrible snobby person! :P
    I like that other people wait until they mean it to say it, haha. Far too many times I've had to say it like 2 days into a relationship to avoid pissing the girl off.
    Waited 3 months into this one though, haha ^^
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

    Facebook IAM

  2. #412
    Senior Member black_thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    8,471

    Default

    hehe exactly! I hate all the couples that say it after two minutes of being together it's like.. no! you don't mean it!

    I've never said it to any boy before either, I've been adamant forever I was never going to say it till I really really meant it
    It's been like 4 months
    Sarah


  3. #413
    Senior Member Sweep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec-2007
    Location
    Basingstoke, Hampshire
    Posts
    2,961

    Default

    I've refused to say it a few times to some people, but that's proven to be relationship-ending on occasion. Not that bothered though, haha.

    Was there a reason for the time you said it? Like.. A moment?
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

    Facebook IAM

  4. #414
    Senior Member insideout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2005
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    12,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KieraMoon View Post
    Just to get back on topic(ish) me and Jon broke up this afternoon. Have already wondered into the singles thread.
    Aww :(
    I hope you're okay.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    I like that other people wait until they mean it to say it, haha. Far too many times I've had to say it like 2 days into a relationship to avoid pissing the girl off.
    Waited 3 months into this one though, haha ^^
    Haha, silly I don't think I've ever said it and not meant it. I think my boyfriend said he loved me about a month and a half after we got together - I remember exactly when actually because it was St Patricks Day and I'd just had a really good night out, haha. He didn't say he was IN love with me until September though. I don't really differentiate between the two that much, but he really does, so I was well happy when he finally said it haha.

    Only 3 or 4 more weeks till I've finished uni and go back home! but still won't see Jake much until June 18th when he finishes his exams =/

  5. #415
    Senior Member Sweep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec-2007
    Location
    Basingstoke, Hampshire
    Posts
    2,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katexx View Post
    Haha, silly I don't think I've ever said it and not meant it. I think my boyfriend said he loved me about a month and a half after we got together - I remember exactly when actually because it was St Patricks Day and I'd just had a really good night out, haha. He didn't say he was IN love with me until September though. I don't really differentiate between the two that much, but he really does, so I was well happy when he finally said it haha.
    I seem to find girls rush into saying it before boys do though One actually said it when we weren't even going out. But she was insane so...

    But aww ^__^
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

    Facebook IAM

  6. #416
    Senior Member black_thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    8,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    I've refused to say it a few times to some people, but that's proven to be relationship-ending on occasion. Not that bothered though, haha.

    Was there a reason for the time you said it? Like.. A moment?

    I was quite worried cos he first said it to me like 2 months or so after we got together and I duno, I just didn't feel it then, I was worried when I didn't say it back he'd be really upset with me but I thought, surely he'd rather I say it to him and mean it rather than lie to him

    Hah yehh it was a bit of a moment, we were having a soppy little cuddle and like grabbed my face and was all "argh you're so gorgeous" n then he said something about "you know how much I care about you and what you mean to me" and I was like trying to make him say it to me so I could say it back so I was all "nahh I don't, enlighten me " so he was all "I love you" and I was all "I love you too" and it was like

    hehe I was tempted to draw it on him when he was asleep but.. he'd prolly ignore what it said and just moan at me for drawing on him

    did you have "the moment" then? haha
    Sarah


  7. #417
    Senior Member Youki-Hi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2006
    Location
    South West England
    Posts
    7,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    I seem to find girls rush into saying it before boys do though One actually said it when we weren't even going out. But she was insane so...

    But aww ^__^
    Completely disagree. In my experience guys say it before girls, and rush into it far more. All my friends have had guys say "I love you" well before they felt it.
    Call me Genni...

    "Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

    Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

    *proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

    hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy


    *Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

  8. #418
    Senior Member Sweep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec-2007
    Location
    Basingstoke, Hampshire
    Posts
    2,961

    Default

    Hahaha aww that's cute ^^
    And yeah we kinda had 2 haha.


    In like.. October I rented a hotel room so we could.. Go undisturbed for a whole night for once But we ended up staying awake all night just cuddling..

    Then like the next week we were at a party and for some reason she got upset, so I dragged her upstairs to cheer her up and after like an hour of talkin and cuddling she told me she loved me and she's never said it to anyone before ^^
    So I said it back, obviously. It was awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Completely disagree. In my experience guys say it before girls, and rush into it far more. All my friends have had guys say "I love you" well before they felt it.
    Really? I've onyl really seen that a couple of times, and it's usually those really clingy annoying guys....
    Who said that "every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star"
    Some arsehole thought it, some sucker believed it and look what it's done so far.

    Facebook IAM

  9. #419
    Senior Member insideout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2005
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    12,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    I seem to find girls rush into saying it before boys do though One actually said it when we weren't even going out. But she was insane so...

    But aww ^__^
    Haha, I agree. I see loads of girls (none of whom are my friends, thankfully ) going on about how much they love someone after a few days of getting together. They're usually the people who are really fickle though - 'heartbroken' when they break up with one guy, but madly in love with another the next week. Ergh.

  10. #420
    Senior Member black_thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    8,471

    Default

    hehe aww YAYYYYYYY for the "moments"

    Sarah


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •