Page 39 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849891395391039 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

gandy

i havnt seen carlu for ages but lots of things have come up that has stped us seeing each other

Quote Originally Posted by katexx View Post
    I know, I was just thinking that, haha. I lurk the singles thread sometimes just because it's more active than here :P (to black_thorn! sudden activeness here haha)

I miss nice texts. OVER A YEAR, DAMNIT. Haha. I do get the odd phone call off one of his friends phones when he's stoned or drunk though (which is very rare, he hardly ever drinks or anything). Pft. I think I'll get him credit soon, although he's so used to not having credit now he probably won't use it anyway.

I can't wait till I've finished uni, I'll probably only see Jake twice before I finish (22nd May). Stupid deadlines =/ Can't wait for next Friday.
    haha, snap! I swear leigh is an idiot, but apprently according to his sister kim he doesn't even text his own family or friends, never mind his girlfriend.

She told me this years ago haha, he's a weird boy, never mind! I know he's worried about when I go to uni though...it's an hour and a half to get to him

Yeah, I usually see Jake every other weekend but I stay at his for the whole weekend usually. Long distance isn't too bad though, I'm used to it now I guess. Next year will be much better though, as long as he passes his exams and gets into uni :P

gandy

i dont mind the travel tbh, yes it would be really good if we could see more of each other but im happy when i do see her

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    I know he's worried about when I go to uni though...it's an hour and a half to get to him
    Aww, don't worry about it too much. Jake and I put off talking about it for SO long, and it was such a relief when we both agreed we wanted to stay together (I'd just assumed he wouldn't want to so I was just avoiding the topic altogether heh). It's really not that bad, and I see him at least every other week, last semester it was more like every weekend.

Yeah, it's commitment things for us both, though it's not too bad, considering when I went to crewe it'd take me the same time to get to him anyway. I tend to see leigh every weekend, depends if he goes out drinking on saturday (he's loverly >_>) haha, but it's alright, it's a relationship I can handle, because we don't have to be texting each other all the time, if at all and not be bothered by it.

I'm thinking more of now kate, he said it'll be the issue if we break up or not, but it's months away so we'll see. =]

that's what me and Liam doo
    it's quite nice, cos normally I'm not with guys for very long, I tend to get bored

But not seeing each other so often.. it's like we can't get bored cos there's so much to catch up on from the two weeks of not seeing each other and it's like when I do see him it's sooooo much more special

In my opinion, ofc if he was nearer it would be nicer.. but he also could be WAYYYY further away! :P
    Sarah

It's not really special, it's more nice, we don't really commit to one another as much as other people do.

But after four years of so many hiccups, it's difficult to be like everyone else. As much as he has his flaws, I don't think I'd change him =] well apart from hating stretched lobes :P

yesterday was mine and johnny's 1 month anniversary...
    we haven't been together for that long, yeh... but it has been the BEST month EVER!

and it just keeps getting better by the day... *is happy*
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

My relationship is weird, and getting weirder. And complicated. But when it's good it's really good
    My Name is Helen and I ENJOY being single!!

Now Piercings
    1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th lobe x 1.6
    Left helix x 1.2 Left Conch x 1.6 Right tragus x 1.2
    Tongue x 1.6
    Right nipple x 1.6 (RIP Left Nipple 29/09/08)
    Navel 1.6
    VCH

Tattoos
    Back - Tigger, C'est la vie, Moon Bonsai tree across my back
    Wrist - Gemini symbol, family initials
    Right Leg - tigger
    Right Foot - three stars
    Left ankle - flames

Black and white photo

Facebook