Thread: General Relationship Thread

Glad you two are sorted

Ahhhhh i can't wait to see my boy this weekend <3!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

I have to wait toooo long :(
    (just to prevent any confusion... not to see my boy :p)
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Well, the thing with Dianette is it isn't just a contraceptive pill, it's an acne drug which they put a contraceptive in, because if you got pregnant it would lead to defects.

Could you use a regular contraceptive pill, like Yasmin and see a dermatologist? Was what I did, and you have to be on brith control if you go on roaccutane...and do monthly pregnancy tests! It bloody works though.

I split up with my BF last night, he ruined my birthday by not turning up so I kicked him out my house at 1am when I got home. So f**kin angry atm
    Thanks Peta, I'm having a serious think over the medication situation at the moment. I'm covering my face in Zineryt every night and morning in attempt to keept spots at bay, so it's not too bad and quite under control. Everything seems to be calming down on Loestrin 20, so I'm going to see how it pans out, but if I still have no sex drive I'm going back, lol. Hopefully I'm gonna get things back on track with the bf, last night was so nice, we just cuddled on the sofa watching tele and I actually felt something.

I feel awful, like I've been a bad girlfriend! Can't really help how you feel inside though I suppose..

And ouch at the bf situation Peta.. I'd have been so fuming as well though! How are things now? x
    winner of best other female modification 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post

I split up with my BF last night, he ruined my birthday by not turning up so I kicked him out my house at 1am when I got home. So f**kin angry atm
    That's pathetic! I can't believe he did that to you.

*hugs*
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

This weekend was nice.
    Hadn't seen Brandon in three weeks almost.
    And he'll be here another week!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

*confuzzled Petey*

Went out Friday night for a metal night down the pub and had an absolute blast. I was sat in the beer garden with some new friends and got a text saying "Pete... I just wanna be friends" which caused me to go all "Blahhh" and had to go to the cemetery to calm down. Then shoot forward 4 hours after having a go on the dance floor I get "Ignore my last text, I was having a bad night. Hope you're having fun".

I can't figure whether she meant the first one and realised after I never replied I was upset and then realised she'd done it and wanted to take it back or make up for it or something along the lines of that

=/

I think she meant it though...

{I met someone down the pub who looked like he could have been Al's brother then had a dream about Al and a fat lady that night}
    Piercings
    2mm Septum + snakebites (spikes) + Industrial/scaffold + 12mm left lobe + 6mm right lobe + labret (spike)

Tattoos
    Grim Reaper. Left arm

Coming up
    Venoms + bridge + nostril + 12mm right lobe

Keeper of bees with Youki and Miharu

hmm i think it'd take more than a bad night to say something like that, especially by text message >_<
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Again - she's messing you around, no one should be treated like that. Breaking up with you by text and then a few hours later saying 'oh, ignore it'? Immature, pathetic, etc. You're better off without all that, really.

I'm sure I've had my fair share of bad nights but there's no way I'd just send a text like that and then take it back and say 'hope you're having fun'. Wtf?

gandy

bad night, ive had them, and ive had to pretty much stay away from my phone to stop myself texting someone, i wouldnt worry about it to much pete