Page 38 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748881385381038 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

I was a little sad today so Joe is buying me a DVD and a takeaway. Best. Boyfriend. Ever.

awwwww
    - 27 piercings | 8 tattoos -

Keep seeing this one guy and going well.. makes me happy
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

I think I know why I'm so freaked out. I had a bit of a pregnancy scare over the holidays, period was a week late and I was nauseous. Luckily it worked out ok, but it really freaked me out. I've not told him...maybe I should. I don't think it'd do anything though.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

the single ones forever milling about but this one went away :O

anywayy I've just been talking to the boyfriend and we've been together nearly four months n we've been talking about if we still think of each other the same and this is what he text meee :

"lol correction, its a third of a year, not a quater you silly sausage! I think youre super sexy + perfect for me, cos we got to know each other lots its like youre a best mate too "

hehe it's one of them texts that make you go
    "awwwww" out loud :P

Sarah

My relationship is very strange to you lot, we hardly text each other, we aren't very romantic. He used to be romantic every so often, but now it's just nothing, it doesn't bother me because there's no need for it. Basically it's like were married haha!

But we never run out of things to say to each other (be it play fighting and such), we don't text much because tbh we don't text people much in general.

He's changed and I have to over the years, it's strange to be around him, though it's nice to be able to see him every weekend.

aww sarah that so sweet hehe, i finally got to see my guy after bout 3 months of not seeing him due to exams etc only realised how much i missed him when he come over
    Vicky

Have:
    Lobes
    Helix
    Rook
    Navel
    Scaffold
    Anti-Tragus
    Snug

Retired
    anti-tragus

gandy

goes awwwwwwww out loud

me??? 3 W's

wip it in, wip it out, wipe it clean

jk jk jk im very very very happy and proud of carlu, i love to brag about her at work, and not about her body, but how well shes going at college etc, just so she can get a place in brighton uni so she can be closer to me =) i rally respect her and her wishes, and i have no plan of rushing her under the sheets if you know what i mean

I know, I was just thinking that, haha. I lurk the singles thread sometimes just because it's more active than here :P (to black_thorn! sudden activeness here haha)

I miss nice texts. OVER A YEAR, DAMNIT. Haha. I do get the odd phone call off one of his friends phones when he's stoned or drunk though (which is very rare, he hardly ever drinks or anything). Pft. I think I'll get him credit soon, although he's so used to not having credit now he probably won't use it anyway.

I can't wait till I've finished uni, I'll probably only see Jake twice before I finish (22nd May). Stupid deadlines =/ Can't wait for next Friday.

I haven't seen him for threeee weeks either :(
    Due to he lives in Nottingham so I normally only see him alll weekend every other weekend, but I had work so I couldn't this weekend

It's been ages I'm sooo excited too see him Friday =D haha it's so awful I have NEVER been so spazzy about a boy before :P
    Sarah