Page 37 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647871375371037 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

I love my boyfriend so much!

My mate is pregnant, and its so cute how Joe is getting all gooey over the baby bump, and getting all excited about seeing the baby! It reminds me how much I wanna have kids with him one day. And he's been telling all my mates how much he loves me and stuff! Aww!

Also had the most amazing night of sex ever last night!

One more week till I see Jake I'm so excited about going on holiday with him. It'll be amazing. And we've been together 15 months in a few weeks which is kinda a big thing because then he'll be my longest relationship and I think he is a bit insecure about how I've had such a long relationship before whereas I'm his first serious girlfriend. Yay

Quote Originally Posted by katexx View Post
    One more week till I see Jake I'm so excited about going on holiday with him. It'll be amazing. And we've been together 15 months in a few weeks which is kinda a big thing because then he'll be my longest relationship and I think he is a bit insecure about how I've had such a long relationship before whereas I'm his first serious girlfriend. Yay
    woo!

I would have known lee 4 years in may...it's scary as hell! >.<

Me and Danielle went for a long drive to Wales the other day....it was really nice. She came up on Tuesday night, then we left for Wales at 8 on Wednesday morning. Then when we got back on Wednesday night, she stayed the night again and went back on thursday afternoon.

We were talking about how we're the only people we know who could spend the whole day together, including 12 hours of driving, and not run out of stuff to talk about. We really enjoy each other's company, and its nice when something really makes us realise it quite how much.
    Was a really nice couple of days

She my most favorite person ever
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

Quote Originally Posted by katexx View Post

Youki-Hi - phone him?
    As I mentioned earlier, I don't have his number.

I am officially freaked out. We just spent a few days in Cornwall...I HATE solitude, I need to know my friends are a short distance away, and I HATE not being in easy contact with them and there was no signal where we were. He loves the solitude. He has like no faith in humanity at all either, and very little respect for his parents even though they were quite good really. The freaky thing is he's like falling more and more in love with me and it's all really intense. I feel so trapped. 2 1/2 months isn't long enough for me to be this serious. I'm only 20, I have my life ahead of me, I don't want that life to suddenly be filled with endless trips to Cornwall, 5 kids and a landrover. I want that life to be filled with trips to Borneo and Sumatra to study Orangutans and academic conferences. I feel like screaming. The thing is though, I really care about him and like we can talk to each other for hours and hours and hours and not get bored. And I'm slowly restoring his faith in humanity and am apparently the most amazing person he's ever met. How can you break up with that? And I don't even know if I want to break up with him.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I guess you shouldn't stay with him just to make him happy, if you're not. But definitely talk to him, tell him it's getting too serious and you want to go slowly so you're not too overwhelmed with it all or something.
    (and how do you not have your boyfriends number? :| heh)

'coz he was at his parent's house and his mobile was off.

Yeah, I should probably talk to him. I just hate having to hurt people, it always sucks.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Ooh I assumed you meant you just didn't have his mobile number or whatever, heh.

I'm really bad at talking about things too. I've never actually broken up with anyone...I've kinda wanted to once, but never wanted to actually do it so just let it drag on until they ended it =/ Haha, I suck.