Page 34 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344841345341034 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Today... so far sleeping in but think it'll get better

Yesterday.. spending the day with ant
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Patteh View Post

Anyways... argh... problems with my boyfriend atm...
    *curls up onto sofa and consoles self with crappy programmes on tv* :(
    What's wrong? anything we can give advice on?
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    What's wrong? anything we can give advice on?
    Hmm, it's the whole "I-wish-he-would-just-know-whats-wrong" kinda thing. Its a situation where I don't want to have to tell him - not for the point of being huffy and stubborn, as we do usually communicate well - but just because if I tell him, and he then does what I said, it'll be like he's only doing it because I said something, and not because he wanted to...
    That doesn't make much sense. D:
    Anyways, I'm just gonna take a breather kinda thing, and take a rest from talking from him today, as I'll probably end up snapping :(
    And then I'll just explain to him things when I'm ready I guess... Otherwise he's never going to get it (It's evident to me guys don't get hints! - sorry for generalisation xP)

Wow anyways, sorry for long post >_<
    Thanks for asking what's wrong ^_^ Although it's kinda tricky to explain the situation :(
    PAT

Lobes: Were 1/2", Now downsized
    Venoms Septum Double Nostrils
    Double Tragus Forward Helix Conch
    Retired: Medusa, Triangle, Cheeks
    ---

~ Female With Best Piercing 2008 ~
    ~ Friendliest Member 2008 ~
    ~ Best Facial Piercing 2010 ~
    ~ Most Fabulous Hair (Joint winner with IckleNatStar) 2010 ~

Take a deep breath and remind yourself is it the only thing wrong? Men are stubborn weird things.

Mind doesn't text very often..but then I realise I don't text very often back...so god knows why I got so huffy with him.

In my experience if you sit on things for ages then you've had a long time to think about and then you just catch them off guard and they wont know how seriously you've been thinking about the problem. What is it related to?

It is annoying though.. My bf asks me "what do you want me to do?" I want him to know what to do without me telling him but it's never that simple eh?

Maybe try writing down what you want to say, sometimes getting it out your head and just on paper is enough.
    Piercings...Anti Tragus (left), Double Side Lip(right), 2x 2nd Lobe Piercings, Nape, 2x Nipples (Yay!), Nostril (left), 2x Plugs 7mm, Scaffold (left), Tongue.
    Tattoo... One star on my foot, R on Right wrist and L on Left wrist, cat on my nape.
    Next... 2nd Nose Stud, Possibly Septum, Hand Webbing, Tattoos soon.
    "Welcome the rich man, he's hard for you to miss. His butt keeps getting bigger, so there's plenty there to kiss!"
    RIP Hand Webbing! You're missed very much!

I almost forgot that yesterday me and my gf had been going out 6 months. Must not forget the anniversary in october, nope nope!
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Not if you want to retain your manhood...
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
    Not if you want to retain your manhood...
    You mean my beard?
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Patteh View Post
    Hmm, it's the whole "I-wish-he-would-just-know-whats-wrong" kinda thing. Its a situation where I don't want to have to tell him - not for the point of being huffy and stubborn, as we do usually communicate well - but just because if I tell him, and he then does what I said, it'll be like he's only doing it because I said something, and not because he wanted to...
    That doesn't make much sense. D:
    Anyways, I'm just gonna take a breather kinda thing, and take a rest from talking from him today, as I'll probably end up snapping :(
    And then I'll just explain to him things when I'm ready I guess... Otherwise he's never going to get it (It's evident to me guys don't get hints! - sorry for generalisation xP)

Wow anyways, sorry for long post >_<
    Thanks for asking what's wrong ^_^ Although it's kinda tricky to explain the situation :(
    It makes perfect sense. Give him more time and if he doesn't do whatever it is, talk to him about it and ask him why he didn't.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Quote Originally Posted by Domilly View Post
    In my experience if you sit on things for ages then you've had a long time to think about and then you just catch them off guard and they wont know how seriously you've been thinking about the problem. What is it related to?[...]
    Mhmm, I understand that. Thing is, I've mentioned it a few times. I'd rather not say what it's related too - hope that doesn't sound rude of me >_< Gah, it's complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Domilly View Post
    [...]It is annoying though.. My bf asks me "what do you want me to do?" I want him to know what to do without me telling him but it's never that simple eh?

Maybe try writing down what you want to say, sometimes getting it out your head and just on paper is enough.
    Yaah! But I guess I can't expect him to be a mind reader... :(
    Mhmm, I agree with the writing down thing. If I get it all down, and explain myself properly, then theres no excuse for him not seeing what's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    Take a deep breath and remind yourself is it the only thing wrong? Men are stubborn weird things.

Mind doesn't text very often..but then I realise I don't text very often back...so god knows why I got so huffy with him.
    Hmm well... we also had an arguement last night, so I think that just added to my pent up anger and frustration at certain things, that I've kept inside for quite a while.

I just have to try and think things clearly, and figure out wether it's me just being huffy and depressed, and taking it out on him... Idkkkk :( Blah!
    Im annoyed at myself for making such a big fuss, but at the same time I feel that they do need to be brought up and talked about.

Wow, anyways, sorry xP You guys are like a councilling service <3 lmao xD

I shall talk to him tomorrow, and just let things come up naturally, and try to get my point across, etc.

PS- nightwolf, the same has happened to me about the text thing. I got all mardy, then realised I wasn't texting him much either in the first place. >_<
    PAT

Lobes: Were 1/2", Now downsized
    Venoms Septum Double Nostrils
    Double Tragus Forward Helix Conch
    Retired: Medusa, Triangle, Cheeks
    ---

~ Female With Best Piercing 2008 ~
    ~ Friendliest Member 2008 ~
    ~ Best Facial Piercing 2010 ~
    ~ Most Fabulous Hair (Joint winner with IckleNatStar) 2010 ~