Page 23 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233731235231023 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

going through a hard part at the moment (as most of you know) but to be honest iv never known such a supportive partner... on my first day back at work i was viberating every 5 mins with 'are you ok babe?' txts

didnt think our relationship would be strong enough to cope with what we are going through (due to past history) but....

I LOVE MY GUY and im happy to say he loves me
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by plum View Post
    be prepared for a long one

Ive been friends with this guy since we were about 3 years old and we pretty much grew up together and i'd consider him the closest friend ive ever had. About 2 years ago he brought up the idea of me and him and i liked him alot but i was scared to ruin our friendship, what if we had broken up, things would never be the same, so i said no. For the next month or 2 after that i spent my time thinking about him and what if i had said yes and so i told him what i was thinking, i find i tell him pretty much everything as i know he wont judge me. He told me he'd found someone else and he is with her to this day. So ive basically spent the last two years in regret wishing i hadnt left it too late. I'd tried moving on and last summer i met this guy and we had a great time but i couldnt help thinking 'what if this was ben i was with'. We broke up after 2 months as we sort of drifted apart and i was left single again and thinking about ben. Soon after i broke up with my last boyfriend ben starting saying things like ' if we'ed gotton together i think we'ed still be together now' and 'you never forget the first person you fall in love with' later that day he kissed me, his girlfriend was on holiday in italy, and i know i shouldnt have and it was wrong but i couldnt help it. Afterwards he was all 'that was a mistake im so so sorry please try and forget it' and was just like right. and since then nothing particulary has happened but i think i need to tell him how im feeling. I feel like im lying to him and that he deserves to know even though im pretty prepared that he'll just turn me down.

any thoughts? (if you could be bothered to read all that)
    It sounds like you should talk to him about it. But I honestly think if you guys end up together he should take a little break between his girlfriend and you, only like a month but you need to be sure it's not "grass is always greener" syndrome. Some guys just love things they can't have. Actually I used to do it too so it's not just guys. If he really likes you a month is nothing. And if he's a real mate he'll stick by you. One of my best friends is this guy who had a crush on me all of last year and whom I shared a drunken kiss with. Took a little while, now we get on really well. Same with my most recent ex, now we're both with other people we're great. Possibly better than before since there's no unresolved sexual tension.

Me and my guy are kind of at the "I love you" stage, but it's not happened yet, just always seems to be on the tip of one of our tongues. I'm not saying it first though. Definitely not this time.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Thanks guys. I've been really indecicive about it recently and my friends keep telling me i should go for it too. I'm not getting my hopes up as i don't expect anything I just need to get it off my chest really. He's on hols atm but i'll keep you updated, could be a while, I find it hard judging wether its the right moment etc. thanks
    Currently:

Inverse navel (1.6)

left ear:
    2 lobes (first 8mm second 1.2mm)
    Tragus(retired)
    double helix

right ear:
    2 lobes(first 8mm second 1.2mm)
    Helix

future:
    right rook
    lip

myspace

ok...
    me and my guy... I love him more everyday
    really... our relationship is just getting better and stronger by the day.

I'm just so happy with him!!
    *dances*
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by snicky View Post
    ok...
    me and my guy... I love him more everyday
    really... our relationship is just getting better and stronger by the day.

I'm just so happy with him!!
    *dances*
    aww hun , it's nice to see everyone getting happier, must be the weather.

Senior Member fear_the_shedevil's Avatar

It's mine and my boyfriend's 18 month on saturday but that's the day he's going back to uni
    Jodie

Aww, I hate uni interfering with things. Me and Jake's 1 year was when I was at uni so I didn't see him till a week after. We're not all that bothered about anniversaries in general usually, so it's okay I guess.

I miss Jake lots at the moment though, he's disconnected his internet so he can concentrate on college, so we won't be talking half as much for a while. We're both geeks so we used to spend pretty much all afternoon/evening online talking on MSN :P Thankfully I have free calls to him and plenty of texts to harass him with, heh. Not that I ever get replies, he hasn't had credit for over a year now

James and i were discussing going to london for a few days for our 4 year anniversary in a couple of months....
    *fingers crossed*
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)

I'm going off to cornwall for a few days holiday on Monday with my boyfriend. Really looking foreward to it, and yet terrified at the same time. First time we're spending a few days with just each other for company. Hopefully I won't get mad at him, I can be very hot headed in relationships. He made me a bit upset yesterday because I was saying that all my previous boyfriends have just been ridiculously infatuated and never really properly felt anything for me, just for the image they have of me and he was like "yeah I've done that before." smart move. *rolls eyes*.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Who here is good with words ? a person i suppose i've been dating sent me an e-mail and i want to reply but i haven't a clue what to say
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat