Thread: General Relationship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by archon_113 View Post
    Like omg youki stop going on about how good your relationship is. I'm like totally gonna ignore you now.
    haha, i love it when convo jumps from thread to thread
    Rob <3's you all... except you.

Current
    Labret (1.6), Tongue (9) Septum (6), medusa (1.6), right nipple (1.6), left conch (1.6), right conch (7), vertical lowbret X 2 (1.6), helix (3.2), left lobe (18 & 2.4), right lobe (14)

Retired
    side lip x 3 (1.6), right lobe (6), pinna (1), naval (1.6), bridge (1.6), left nipple (1.6) old stupid black heart tattoo.

Ink -
    some ink...

IAM: NameLess

Quote Originally Posted by archon_113 View Post
    Like omg youki stop going on about how good your relationship is. I'm like totally gonna ignore you now.
    LOL. I just nearly snorted milk out of my nose at that.

You're just jealous because you're madly in love with me. It must be my facial hair.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Archon!! People don't like being ignored! :P

I can finally have a good NYE and spend it with a nice girl and her/my family rather than sit inside and watch the tele or get completely smashed on lethal concoctions
    Piercings
    2mm Septum + snakebites (spikes) + Industrial/scaffold + 12mm left lobe + 6mm right lobe + labret (spike)

Tattoos
    Grim Reaper. Left arm

Coming up
    Venoms + bridge + nostril + 12mm right lobe

Keeper of bees with Youki and Miharu

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    You're just jealous because you're madly in love with me.
    You will never know how true this is.

We could run away and have intelligent babies. I'm having the beautiful babies with immaculate eyebrows with Chumley but some smart kids would be cool too.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

You'd have to raise them on your own though. I hate children.

You think kids between members on this forum will be intelligent? Gimme a break
    Piercings
    2mm Septum + snakebites (spikes) + Industrial/scaffold + 12mm left lobe + 6mm right lobe + labret (spike)

Tattoos
    Grim Reaper. Left arm

Coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Kiera I hate non answering of texts, it's so annoying. Like how long does it take to text something with a bit of thought? A minute...if that. Jeez.

I'm sorry I'm going to gush. Over 7 months now (7 months is the normal point in my relationships where it all breaks down) and we're still as good as ever if not better. We have such a laugh together and we still have intimacy and I can really tell him anything and I feel so supported. Also he's so honest...if he thinks I'll be upset at something, he'll still say it, so that when he says he loves me and thinks I'm beautiful I'll believe it...I honestly think this might be it. Crazy.
    aw i'm happy for you that things are going so well

i hated the not answering texts thing too, my ex always used to do it. when he was with me he'd happily keep texting all of his friends which i didn't mind at all, but when he was with his friends he would never answer my texts. when i asked him why he'd say he was too busy with his friends, but i'd be like well when you're with me you're never too busy to text other people... maybe that was just me being too picky about it but does anyone else see what i mean?
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum
    TATTOOS- black star on wrist, imicus symbol on back of neck, wings on back

http://iam.bmezine.com/?hoboqueen

I never wanted to be different... I just wanted to be me

As if I'd let you or Chumley raise my kids! Me and my friend Mike are going to harvest all my children (conceived for the genetics) and raise them in a big psychological experiment. We're pretty much a married couple anyway...raising kids for science won't be weird at all.

EDIT: Thank you. And I completely see what you mean, he should have one rule, not texting with people he's close to and stick to it, whether it's you or them.
    Call me Genni...

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

Quote Originally Posted by hobo_queen View Post
    aw i'm happy for you that things are going so well

i hated the not answering texts thing too, my ex always used to do it. when he was with me he'd happily keep texting all of his friends which i didn't mind at all, but when he was with his friends he would never answer my texts. when i asked him why he'd say he was too busy with his friends, but i'd be like well when you're with me you're never too busy to text other people... maybe that was just me being too picky about it but does anyone else see what i mean?
    That's just stupid. Clearly he was crap.

I do my best to txt people back even if it's just to give a heads-up about something. Its called courtesy. Like when I'm with Rosie I'll just either not reply to txts (unless she's out of the room) or I'll not answer some calls.

I have no friends to text much really apart from Chris. I've given up on contacting Yan (See thread titled "What's a boy to do?" for info)
    Piercings

Tattoos
    Grim Reaper. Left arm

Coming up