Thread: General Relationship Thread

Ahhhh rum,... now you're talking
    I've only recently discovered how awesome this sweet, sweet beverage is!!
    Perfect when dark and spiced with ginger beer and a dash a lime!!

The thing about this proper scrumpy cider, the strong stuff doesn't just make you drunk it's almost drug like and can tweak your mind loool.
    The current one our local has in is over 8% and cause it's still (not fizzy) it just tastes like a lush meaty apple juice. It's lethal :P

There's a restaurant near my work that sells pizza, pies and over 80 different types of cider. Amazing
    http://stablepizza.com/locations/the-stable-bath/
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 04-13-2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Added link
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Ah good. Everyone should discover how nice rum is.
    Or absinth. That stuff is really nice too! Especially if you drink it pure.

Oeh that sounds very nice. Really should try it sometime. But as far as drunk goes.. Yeah I think I can manage XD And even if i will get drunk.. That works strange on me. From the low percentages I can get drunk but don't get a hangover. With the high percentages I hardly get any effects, like not being able to walk straight and such, however if I drink too much I will get a hangover. XD

But I'll keep that restaurant in mind for when I go to the UK again. Thanks! ^^
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Ugh, hate it when you know someone's bad for you but you can't say no to them because there's just something about them.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Can't tell if I'm interested in someone or if it's just the fact they seem very interested in me that's making me think I am.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Been with my partner for 2.5 years and we have a young son. We live with his daughter who is 13 nearly 14. We have had a lot of bad times but we are working through them! He has actually given me the courage to get all the piercings and tattoos that I have wanted for years and taught me to not care what people think of me

I met up with the guy I like yesterday afternoon. We had some drinks at a pub and then went to a metal night that was on. I had such an amazing time - we were together for hours but it went so quickly. It was only last night, but I'm already really looking forward to the next time we can meet up. I really like him and I think there might be something there. I don't think I've felt like this before. :')

I'm asexual and seeing my friends with their SO both makes me go aw and ew

Yesterday I had a conversation with the guy I like about how things are between us. We established that we both really like each other, but we're just going to spend more time together and see how things go rather than jumping straight into a relationship. I've been in two "relationships" (I personally wouldn't call either of them proper relationships) and, in those, I let things become official too quickly without properly thinking about it, because I felt like I had to, and I don't want to make the same mistake and end up hurting someone again. Also, he's never been in a relationship and said he doesn't know if he's ready. I didn't want a relationship because I didn't think I could commit to one person, but now I don't know. All I really know is that I think about this guy a lot and want to spend time with him whenever I can. Hopefully we can see each other some more and see where things go from there. :')

I'm really happy.
    Becky
    Current: 2 sets of lobes, 2 helix, forward helix (l), conch, tragus (r), navel
    Want: helix, daith (l), lobe (r)
    Retired: rook (r)

'You can't plough a field by turning the soil over in your mind.'

^That's great. I'm very happy too - yesterday I became official with the guy I like.