Thread: General Relationship Thread

Makes sense and I will only say just be careful and out yourself first. That said I want the best for you cos I'm totally biased and don't know him lol!

Please do ramble away, it can really help <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you and I shall. And the break gave me the kick I needed to finally sort myself out mentally. I'd been struggling with anxiety and depression for years and he helped me so much and I was so close to beating it, and now I finally have! But I'm still going to have counselling to talk out and try and deal with everything I possibly can so I can get as far away from it as I can. Haha he knows it's a lot to ask for us to get back together after him not wanting a relationship for now as he doesn't know how long that will last, it's almost annoying that he's been so kind and understanding - would be easier if I could hate him haha, but then again maybe not!

Thanks again <3
    Becky
    Current: 2 sets of lobes, 2 helix, forward helix (l), conch, tragus (r), navel
    Want: helix, daith (l), lobe (r)
    Retired: rook (r)

'You can't plough a field by turning the soil over in your mind.'

No problem hun, always here ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Argh my brain is mashed.
    Becky

You okay Becky?
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yeah I'll be ok thanks My ex wants me back and it's everything I want and he didn't do anything wrong so I'm happy, but it just feels so weird now. I'm just scared he hasn't gotten over whatever obstacle he was facing/wanting to be by himself, because obviously I don't want to get hurt again. But then I was really happy with him and he said it hit him full force that he was being an idiot and he loves me. I guess it won't feel 'normal' now. So we're going for a meal next Weds and I'm just using this time to think about what I want/need for this to work, if it all.
    Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Mints View Post
    Yeah I'll be ok thanks My ex wants me back and it's everything I want and he didn't do anything wrong so I'm happy, but it just feels so weird now. I'm just scared he hasn't gotten over whatever obstacle he was facing/wanting to be by himself, because obviously I don't want to get hurt again. But then I was really happy with him and he said it hit him full force that he was being an idiot and he loves me. I guess it won't feel 'normal' now. So we're going for a meal next Weds and I'm just using this time to think about what I want/need for this to work, if it all.
    Look after yourself sweetie and if you do get back together and it works then great! But...if he has another "whatever obstacle" moment again, you may want to wonder what it is that's making him back off and if you're willing to be dropped each time he does it. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Look after yourself sweetie and if you do get back together and it works then great! But...if he has another "whatever obstacle" moment again, you may want to wonder what it is that's making him back off and if you're willing to be dropped each time he does it. <3
    Yeah I am doing, I want him to sit me down and explain it all again next week and then if I feel ok I want to take things slow, I hope I can trust him that he won't leave again. I've told him I need him to be 1000% sure. But in the meantime I'll just get on and keep myself busy like usual. Thank you <3
    Becky

ARGH me and Carl could finally be out of his dads house for good! Don't get me wrong, I love his dad and I love living here but it was only supposed to be a temporary thing, over 2 years later and we're still here! We've got a house viewing tomorrow with a really nice landlord, and can be in by the end of feb/start of march! SO excited!
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

I don't even know anymore.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced