Thread: General Relationship Thread

Having genuine reasons isn't really ignoring him, but yeah, it's best to get it over with then you know where you both stand.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

If you're avoiding doing it you'll be able to make an excuse for every week of the year, I mean it's nearly Christmas and who wants to dump someone just before Christmas?! Then it's new year, then back to classes.. Before you know it you're looking at Valentine's Day! It's definitely an easy task to put off but best done ASAP
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Thanks guys. I'll try to do it this week!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    If you're avoiding doing it you'll be able to make an excuse for every week of the year, I mean it's nearly Christmas and who wants to dump someone just before Christmas?! Then it's new year, then back to classes.. Before you know it you're looking at Valentine's Day! It's definitely an easy task to put off but best done ASAP
    Wise words ^_^

eA very good friend at the time literally pushed m into breaking up with my ex because I kept on finding excuses. I'm glad she did in the end, she wasn't nasty but she didn't mince her words either.
    Last edited by Boo; 12-14-2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: damn typo
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

It just reminded me of my old Slimming Worl consultant's advice about finding excuses not to get on plan and she would point out how easy it can be to make excuses for ever week/day if we tried to; it's the week before Christmas I'm too busy, it's practically Christmas no point getting on plan now, it IS Christmas, we have loads of leftovers I might as well eat them, these chocolates/sweets/cheeses were gifts I can't just bin them etc etc. Seemed very applicable to this situation as well! (Obviously these examples are about eating and are just to illustrate my point!)
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Or to put it very simply "I'll do it tomorrow". Say that every day and you'll never do it lol

I did it! Over the phone but I did it! I almost texted him but my roommates mom wouldn't let me
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    I did it! Over the phone but I did it! I almost texted him but my roommates mom wouldn't let me
    Hope it went ok. I agree with the mom, I wouldn't have let you do it by text either. I proud you got it over with though

I think he may have started crying. Not sure.

I need to return his water bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    I think he may have started crying. Not sure.

I need to return his water bottle...
    Could be worse, you could live with him and have him hovering over you for 5 weeks, crying and begging you and waking you up in the night wailing etc (sigh)

Can you get someone else to return it or leave it somewhere for him?