Thread: General Relationship Thread

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    I'm in a bit of an awkward situation at the moment and I'm not sure what to say to get out of it...
    Depends on the situation! Feel free to chuck me a PM if you want any advice chicken x
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Depends on the situation! Feel free to chuck me a PM if you want any advice chicken x
    Thank you so much! Think I managed to get out of the situation with the awkward "let's just be friends" conversation and he actually took it really well, but I'll PM you if things are awkward again. Thanks again for the offer. x
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I really need a girlfriend, but I hardly ever leave my house due to social anxiety and have a hard time talking to women. Wish I had motivational skills to go out with one.
    Mods: 9/16" lobes, 1/2" septum. 2 tattoos.

Next: Re-pierced vertical industrial(largest gauge possible) and septum stretched.

The rest: ampallang(8 or 6 gauge),guiche(largest possible), earlobes scalpelled(largest possible), labret scalpelled(largest possible), vertical bridge, philtrum, high nostrils, and frenum done. Not sure what order I should go in. More tattoos as well.

Inactivity is death. - Benito Mussolini

Quote Originally Posted by Satan mit uns View Post
    I really need a girlfriend, but I hardly ever leave my house due to social anxiety and have a hard time talking to women. Wish I had motivational skills to go out with one.
    why not try online dating? Im sure there are many women out there who feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia66 View Post
    why not try online dating? Im sure there are many women out there who feel the same way.
    That seems like a plan. Maybe I will try it out.
    Last edited by Satan mit uns; 10-18-2015 at 02:06 AM.
    Mods: 9/16" lobes, 1/2" septum. 2 tattoos.

Next: Re-pierced vertical industrial(largest gauge possible) and septum stretched.

The rest: ampallang(8 or 6 gauge),guiche(largest possible), earlobes scalpelled(largest possible), labret scalpelled(largest possible), vertical bridge, philtrum, high nostrils, and frenum done. Not sure what order I should go in. More tattoos as well.

Inactivity is death. - Benito Mussolini

After my ex broke up with me, I literally went into meltdown because he was the one that kept me going throughout everything.

But now I realise I'm stronger than I think I am. It's time to get my butt into gear, start university next year and get my career on the road!
    Hello, I'm Meg

Current:
    2 x lobe (R&L) / daith (L) / septum / helix (L) /

Retired
    daith (R) / rook (R) / 2 x helix (L) / outer conch (R)

"laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" - walt disney

The other day, my boyfriend said some really cute things. And then I realised, they weren't cute, but actually observations of any decent, respectful human being. It kind of brought home just how sh!tty my previous relationships were. =/
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I feel like I'm getting feelings for an online friend of mine, and this isn't good.

It would be fine if we lived on the same side of the Pond.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Five years today! Lobster and chips for lunch to celebrate
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Five years today! Lobster and chips for lunch to celebrate
    Yay!!! Enjoy hun
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<