Page 12 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: General Relationship Thread

Me too....i'll repeat stuff back to my bf that he has text me and he says 'yeah well that means this, when i said that i meant blah blah blah' but its my fault for reading it wrong....how is it my fault...if thats whats written thats what i read...i can;t interpret a text message with tone etc
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

I hate mobiles in situations like this too Mer.
    It's bloody annoying because it's me who can't let things lie when we're talking about something by text. He often just says lets just forget this, we need to talk in person, and he always sounds so serious I've been known to worry he's going to break up with me when we do meet up. He just makes me sit and stew for a couple of days, and I just can't help asking more questions by text.

Although once when I sat him down and told him that if he didn't start being more considerate I couldn't be with him and he was crying and everything saying he didn't want to break up.

It's like he wants to be with me and wants us to be together, his mum has told me that he's said to her he loves me and wants to be with me, this was after we got back together the last time, so not that long ago, and considering he tells his mum nothing this was quite big, but he doesn't want to have to do anything.

So we'll be together but he doesn't need to put in any effort basically which is just crap.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Last night about 2am my bf text me saying ' i don't know if i can carry on like this if i can't make you happy' after we had been talking about a load of other stuff, and because of the context of the other texts before i replied 'so is that you breaking up with me?' he didn;t text back, i then had naff all sleep cos i was worrying!!!! i hate text talking about relationship stuff because nothing gets sorted
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

God they really know how to mess with us, that's exactly the kind o fthing my other half would do.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Breaking up by text / msn is just unfair. Or anything imporatnt relationship wise, not just breaking up
    Last edited by Laura - Marie; 03-24-2008 at 10:21 PM.
    Peter Petrelli is my hero

maybememories6@hotmail.com

1.2mm Monroe
    1.6mm Septum
    3.4mm Lobe
    1.6mm Tongue
    3 Microdermals
    1.2mm Daith
    1.2mm Conch

Relationship.

Sorry, I can't hold back any more :P

And at least you guys get to text your boyfriend, haha. Mine hasn't had credit for almost a year :P I get free calls to him though because of the magic number thing Orange does, so it's all good. We're both on MSN 24/7 anyway, too.

I respect long distance relationships, takes a lot to be able to do it. I dont think I would be able too

1.2mm Monroe
    1.6mm Septum
    3.4mm Lobe
    1.6mm Tongue
    3 Microdermals
    1.2mm Daith
    1.2mm Conch

"Welcome to dumpsville. Population : you"

Thats not cool.
    A girl i know did that to her boyfriend.
    He thought it was a joke at first :|
    Current: Left ear (10mm), (6mm),
    Right ear (16mm), 1.2mm
    Septum (1.6mm)
    Retired: Wrists, Bridge :(
    High nostrils, Tongue Web, Nipple

Quote Originally Posted by Laura - Marie View Post
    I respect long distance relationships, takes a lot to be able to do it. I dont think I would be able too
    Yeah, I honestly thought I'd never do anything long distance but it's been surprisingly easy. We adjusted to it really well. I guess we're not really that far apart though (and it's easy/cheap to get from Wolvo to Manchester)...and I'm not that bothered about the whole 'going out and getting wasted' kind of student life, so that never really caused any problems - I'm still online pretty much every night to talk to him, haha. I come home every other weekend, sometimes more, and the time in between passes pretty quickly.

I'm definitely glad we tried it. Loads of people I know broke up for uni and I think not even giving it a chance would be pretty crap =/

Quote Originally Posted by katexx View Post

I'm definitely glad we tried it. Loads of people I know broke up for uni and I think not even giving it a chance would be pretty crap =/

Does it make the time you do spend together even better, or does it feel the same really?

1.2mm Monroe
    1.6mm Septum
    3.4mm Lobe
    1.6mm Tongue
    3 Microdermals
    1.2mm Daith
    1.2mm Conch