Thread: General Relationship Thread

Oh Flo :/ I'm sorry you are finding it hard. I can't even begin to think about how hard it is to be long distance! I struggle when I don't see my girlfriend for a few days (I'm pretty lame I know), let alone a week, two weeks, three weeks! Have you told him that you are struggling? I'm sorry I haven't got many words of comfort, I hope you figure something out for you both.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Thanks

I was rather drunk last night, which obviously didn't help the situation. I messaged the boy, and he replied pretty much staight away, which made me feel better. He reminded me that we've managed two years of this, and that I've only got another 9 months at Durham. After that, we'll hopefully not have to go back to super long distance again - I'm looking at doing my MA in either London or Leicester, either way, I'll only be an hour away from him at the most (if I was at Leicester, I could get a bus from outside the uni to the end of his road!).

Just got another few months to get through. Hopefully once I have more work to do, I'll have more to focus on.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Everything here is amaaaazing! I love him millions :3 he's the most amazing person I've ever met. We've been living together for most of our relationship (I stayed at his all the time in halls etc) but have been officially in our flat with two others since July
    It's his 21st in February (St Vals day!) and I want to get him something super special (I know its ages away but I need to decide soon so I can save up because I'm poor ) I was thinking about maybe getting him some form of jewellery and getting it engraved, but I can't think what to get him...
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I got Chris cufflinks. But necklaces (like dog tags) are good or maybe a chain link bracelet?I have a good link that i buy mine from if you want me to find it later?*************Being bought a washing machine today! Im all smiles. My father is buying it for me as a birthday and xmas present but i see it as a step forwards for the rel lol
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

SO. DAMN. HAPPY! Head over heels for my guy.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Seeing Callum on Friday for the whole weekend after a month of being apart! Eeeeps, can't wait
    Hiii, I'm Emily (:
    current piercings: right ear lobe x2, left ear lobe x2, navel, left tragus & right helix.
    want: 3rd lobe piercings in both ears, right daith, right helix x2, left rook & left helix.
    retired: right nostril.

Looking at engagement rings, but I can't find anything that's really me yet. That isn't thousands! We're finally back on track, after possibly the worst summer ever.
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

I forgot to wear my engagement ring the other day, felt weird without it which I suppose is a good thing!

Mine is a plain white gold band with a moissanite stone, very sparkly :3
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

At the ripe old age of 21, me and the boyf are starting to talk about marriage and things (I wanna be young and hot in my wedding photos, seeing as those things lurk in the family for generations!) and I totally want this as my engagement ring

Its by Thomas Sabo, they do some unusual jewellery, and it's not bank breaking at all!

That is such an awesome ring! I love Thomas Sabo stuff, and I love skulls (even if I am 38 and probably a bit mature for such things!)
    Hiya - I'm Emma!

Piercings: lobes x 3, Tragus, Helix, Navel, Conch, Sternum Microdermals x 2, VCH, Central Labret, Forward Helix

Tattoos: Stars on inner forearm, Rat on inner ankle, Dotwork Star Mandala on shoulder & Lotus/Butterfly on hip

http://www.facebook.com/emmalsims