Thread: General Relationship Thread

Awk, we're happy (: it's his birthday this weekend. I got him ferrets haha
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    This isn't a "relationship" comment but more of a friend comment. I really miss my best friend Dan, like a lot. He's always been like a brother to me and has helped me through some really difficult times but we hardly see each other any more seeming as his girlfriend is a bit over-protective of him. I hope it changes, I really do miss him.
    That's awful, I feel for you. I'm in the same situation, I haven't seen a very good guy friend for months. Since we finished highschool, we met only a couple of times, but his gf was ALWAYS there. After a while he started declining our invitations, and we stopped trying. It's not like I don't like her, but she's very clingy.
    I have never even thought about him in a "love relationship" way, but still, she's so jealous.
    I wonder if he's happy. Me and my little circle of friends really miss him. Then again, he's an ass for forgetting us. :/
    Last edited by Drynwhyl; 09-13-2011 at 02:27 PM.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Overprotective girlfriends are the worst. All of my boyfriend's friends adore me because they never saw much of him when he was with his ex because she'd get really jealous if he went to a party without her or whatever and I don't care. I trust him not to cheat on me.

It's hard being on the other end too. One of my exes would get all upset and sulky if I was like "I can't see you then, I've agreed to go to see a friend"
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I don't understand when girlfriends are like that...or when the boyfriend allows it! A friend of mine and my boyfriend has been with the same girl for about 2 years and she is so possessive that he either has to ask her permission for the dumbest things (Ex: If he could make a Skype account) or has to keep things a secret.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Overprotective girlfriends are the worst. All of my boyfriend's friends adore me because they never saw much of him when he was with his ex because she'd get really jealous if he went to a party without her or whatever and I don't care. I trust him not to cheat on me.

It's hard being on the other end too. One of my exes would get all upset and sulky if I was like "I can't see you then, I've agreed to go to see a friend"
    I am so paranoid thats how John's friends see me. I try and make him go and see them but he won't and I'm worried they think it's my fault. I've spoken to one of them and said they need to nag him because otherwise he won't do anything but it doesn't work :(
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Hi all

Haven't been on here for a few days as the boy and I have been in Bruges! It was really lovely and to my surprise he proposed!

We'd had a lovely steak dinner with excellent wine and went walking afterwards around the canals. We were on a wall by a canal and he stood up and said he had a surprise, pulled out the ring box and went down on one knee
    I feel like it hasn't really sunk in properly, either that or it just felt so much like a natural thing to happen that it didn't feel as weird as I thought it would. We were talking about having an engagement party on the journey home today, was really weird but very exciting!
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Scarred_pierced

Congrats Saz!!! You two are so cute together!

Yay, that's so exciting. Congratulations!
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Oh my god, how exciting! Congratulations!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Congrats Saz, that's wonderful .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook