Thread: General Relationship Thread

^My boyfriend's family used to be the same way and it took them about a year for them to realize otherwise. I'm sure it will just take time.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Well I've now been married for about 10 weeks and I'm finally in the habit of referring to my husband as my husband and not boyfriend. Still can't quite believe we are married though. I feel too young to be someone's wife!

Thanks that must've been tricky, but I'm glad they came round Maybe, but we've been together a while. Normally I'm the sort of person who takes things one day/week at a time, but I've just sort of been thinking more about what I what out of life/our relationship a lot more recently, and I don't think we want the same things. Guess it's put up and shut up, or discussion time! Oooh, I bet it is weird (in an nice way) to get used to! Do you have a new surname too?
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

I might be in this thread on Saturday.

I've been chatting to a friend of a friend online loads. (Weird I know) because we're both going to be at her birthday this august and are both organising events and stuff so we started chatting to organise things. Then we just kind of started getting on amazingly! He's really really awesome. We'll see what happens on saturday but we both really want it.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Embert View Post
    Thanks that must've been tricky, but I'm glad they came round Maybe, but we've been together a while. Normally I'm the sort of person who takes things one day/week at a time, but I've just sort of been thinking more about what I what out of life/our relationship a lot more recently, and I don't think we want the same things. Guess it's put up and shut up, or discussion time! Oooh, I bet it is weird (in an nice way) to get used to! Do you have a new surname too?
    I don't think it's quite the same, your boyfriend thinking you are a temp thing and a boyfriends family, because the family aren't in the relationship. Emily you deserve better than being messed around, you broke up before, why did you get back together? Can you really handle another horrible and unexpected breakup? Is it worth feeling like he doesn't really see you as long term? You seem to have much stronger feelings for him than he has for you. You should definitely talk to him about it, if you just 'put up and shut up' you are wronging yourself.

I don't think I'm ready to reply honestly to that just yet, so I'm just gonner say thankyou for caring enough to reply honestly it actually means a lot, this forum's brilliant and someone on it always makes me feel at least a little bit better. Bleurghh, I'm gonner have a serious talk with him soon.
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Scarred_pierced

Sorry for being so blunt, I really don't know how to be any other way :S I just hate seeing people in situations like yours :( I hope the talk goes well, for your sake.
    I don't mind if you've taken offense and want to tell me to mind my own business, my inbox is always open(when it isn't full and bjs lets me empty it) if you want to talk/tell me off

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I don't think it's quite the same, your boyfriend thinking you are a temp thing and a boyfriends family, because the family aren't in the relationship. Emily you deserve better than being messed around, you broke up before, why did you get back together? Can you really handle another horrible and unexpected breakup? Is it worth feeling like he doesn't really see you as long term? You seem to have much stronger feelings for him than he has for you. You should definitely talk to him about it, if you just 'put up and shut up' you are wronging yourself.
    Oops, I totally read it the wrong way. ><
    Emily, how long have you been together? If it's been awhile and he still feels that way, you might wanna consider whether it will be worth it to stick around and possibly get your heart broken later, especially if you see it as a serious thing.

In news of my own relationship, it's been nearly 2 weeks since I've seen Brandon and it will be another 2+ before I do again. I really miss being able to see, kiss, and touch him, and it's especially hard waking up and going to bed without him. Luckily, this won't be a problem in less than a months time when we move in together!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Bleuuuugh I still have not got my engagement ring back it's driving me mad. I just want it back and I think John wants me to have it back too big squishum that he is.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Scarred_pierced

Omg how long has it been now?