Thread: General Relationship Thread

hmm got another 5 or 6 weeks without matt....could do with just one cuddle and ill be happy for another 5 weeks
    Vicky

Have:
    Lobes
    Helix
    Rook
    Navel
    Scaffold
    Anti-Tragus
    Snug

Retired
    anti-tragus

gandy

all girls are poo poo heads

got tured down due to my fat and hair

and by a girl that asked me out like 10 weeks ago argh

My relationships going good and her mum said loads of nice things about me after her party the other night which was nice
    mainly sticking up for me against someone who thought he was better than me and should be with his daughter instead of someone like me
    he was such a twat

all this despite me drinking far too much and being ill im still liked by her mum
    hi im dom
    http://www.myspace.com/wear_fishes

12mm lobes,Side lip and Nostril

i feel dead bad. he drives me everywhere and whenever we go out to places he won't let me pay, so i buy him things instead lol.

i feel like a spoilt b!tch though, but i don't have money to get taxis and buses to his house all the time. i don't want to end up taking him for granted either and i hate being the type of girlfriend i normally despise.

i need to change myself!
    winner of best other female modification 2007

Quote Originally Posted by iam:ruby View Post
    i feel dead bad. he drives me everywhere and whenever we go out to places he won't let me pay, so i buy him things instead lol.

i feel like a spoilt b!tch though, but i don't have money to get taxis and buses to his house all the time. i don't want to end up taking him for granted either and i hate being the type of girlfriend i normally despise.

i need to change myself!
    I can see what your saying but he wouldnt do it if he didnt want to
    I drive to see my gf alot because buses are difficult to get and taxis far to expensive and i dont mind at all and wouldnt do it if i did mind
    hi im dom
    http://www.myspace.com/wear_fishes

12mm lobes,Side lip and Nostril

Quote Originally Posted by iam:ruby View Post

i need to change myself!
    No you don't , don't be silly, he obviously cares about you to pick you up all the time and you are showing appreciation I'm sure! As well as buying him things!

gandy

i used to pay for everthing for carlu, apart from her bus fair or taxi, she aways said she whill pay for that

but seeing as i was the one with the job i dont really have an excuse not to pay

One week in...all is good!!!

Yay Mazz

Rhi's left me a present wrapped thing for the 2 weeks she's on holiday, each day I get to take off a layer and there's a letter from her

[/gayness]

Aw, that's so cute! Even more so because you actually appreciate it My boyfriend would probably call me a fag if I did that haha.